Which wireless soundbar/speakers (2.1/3.1/5.1)

chiraagm

Hi,

I recently purchased a projector for my living room, Epson TW650 (had asked about it earlier on the forum)

The living room is about 25ft x 20ft with approx 10ft ceiling height. The problem is that currently there are no wires running and I don't intend to have any installed either. The projector was bought purely for temporary setups (during a football/cricket match, maybe watch a movie on the weekend etc), so there is no plan currently or in the future to do any wiring for the speakers.

The strict requirement is
1. Budget under 20K
2. That the speakers are wireless, so the connection between the subwoofer and the satellite/soundbar should be wireless!
3. Subwoofer is necessary, this system will be purely used for movie watching, no music etc
4. Power points around the speakers/soundbar are possible by moving speakers/soundbar around a bit
5. Doesn't have to be extremely loud, just give a nice HT feel!

Thanks, any help appreciated in advance!!

Chiraag

Budget low. The cheap and best wireless 5.1 you can get is the sony bdv-n7200w. I have it my bedroom and it sounds better than the basic yamaha and onkyo to me. Has HDMI ARC and 2xHDMI in. You can buy a sound bar but I suppose it would have to be installed too low because of the screen. BTW what is your screen size?
You can get a 2.1 soundbar with wireless subwoofer in this budget from JBL, Sony etc..

Go for Polk Audio. It will be really a killer. You can audition it any of the FXPro Showroom. I just sold mine to one of the fellow members here in HiFi vision. Trust me you will not regret it.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back