Who Has got Garrard 2025T or 2025Tc Turntable

Was this thread helpful and informative ?

• Very much

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Ok to some extent

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waste of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lifewater

Dear Friends who of you have got the Garrard 2025T or 2025Tc auto changer TT. It might be in working or non working condition. If in working condition, we will guide you on servicing it and improving it, if non working, lets all get together to get it going and spin some records.

Believe me these are heavy duty workhorses and with a little care and love will continue to chug along for many more years.

Dont worry about the cartridges and stylus all are available. Have got the original user manual and blueprint of the plinth which I will share.

Reply soon preferably with its present description and pics.

Regards

lifewater

Last edited:
I am having this TT (2025 TC) in perfect working condition. Using it regularly for listening my 78 rpm records.

This was given to me by our forum member Suri (now he is not active in our forum). He was kind enough to send me the same from Kannur to Mumbai, free of cost.

Regards,
Suresh Babu

I am having this TT (2025 TC) in perfect working condition. Using it regularly for listening my 78 rpm records.

This was given to me by our forum member Suri (now he is not active in our forum). He was kind enough to send me the same from Kannur to Mumbai, free of cost.

Regards,
Suresh Babu

So good to hear about it suresh ji. Where do you procure needles(stylus) for it from. It would be of great help if some address is mentioned for the benefit of the forum members. Also any periodic oiling etc that you do to this TT. In the meantime I would like to share a source for cartridges etc that I came across in the net Needle house of delhi seems like a reputed and old firm, but have not yet dealt with them.

Regards

Lifewater

So good to hear about it suresh ji. Where do you procure needles(stylus) for it from. It would be of great help if some address is mentioned for the benefit of the forum members. Also any periodic oiling etc that you do to this TT. In the meantime I would like to share a source for cartridges etc that I came across in the net Needle house of delhi seems like a reputed and old firm, but have not yet dealt with them.

Regards

Lifewater

I am already having a few spare Stylus and Cartridges collected over a period of time !. Our Forum member Hiten (hitensitapara) has gifted me an unused Cartrige with stylus which is presently fitted on this player.

Very occassinally I am cleaning and oiling the changer with Singer Sewing machine oil.

Regards,
Suresh Babu

I just procured Norge Stereo 20 with 2025 T. Speakers NA. Amp is non working. Machine is working great with stylus and needle etc. Posting a pic. Machine is in great physical condition aesthetically. I paid 7000. Seller was asking 10k.

Apart from this he sold me some 80 LPs (english) for just Rs 5500. :D:D

Wow great and congratulations. Great looking console, BTW NORGE meaning apna Norge (Mr. Shyam Bajaj's). Do take care not to connect the TT output to MM or MC input of amplifier. Since it has ceramic cartridge and its output is high, it will damage the MM/MC input of your amp.

Check if the pickup arm moves all the way to the centre of the record and then comes back to its stand. Any issues with it I am just a PM away.

I opened the amp. The caps are leaked. Will change them or send unit to Norge Mumbai for repairs.

Hi,
Please give price, condition of jacket and vinyl of following albums.
1) J J Cale - Grasshopper
2) J J Cale - Nautrally
3) Paul Simon
4) Dave Brubeck - Take Five
5) Dire Straits - Alchemy
Thanks.

The 210 is a good changer, one of Garrard's stock models. I attempted to get one but that did not work out to expectations, so I'm going to try out a Garrard Type-A changer.

Hemantji with due regards I am a DIY enthuiast first and a dealer later. I buy a lot of stuff and sell whatever I dont need. I am openly saying it . I am the founder director of an automobile company.Happy ?

Hemantji with due regards I am a DIY enthuiast first and a dealer later. I buy a lot of stuff and sell whatever I dont need. I am openly saying it . I am the founder director of an automobile company.Happy ?

What is shame in accepting as dealer? Yes I am too a dealer ... so what???

What is shame in accepting as dealer? Yes I am too a dealer ... so what???

Whoa.... whoa.... come on guys lets go along with the intended discussions. I too sell some stuff which i find in the tea gardens... mostly legacy of the British planters. But I dont own a Tea Garden :D

One can only become a dealer if one has some knowledge of audio. I am already a dealer in used cars so I found interesting to deal in audio as well.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back