Who is the distributor for 'BIC America' in India?

tanmayj

I checked online and saw that a Sub called BIC Acoustech F12 has got rave reviews online. Also it fits my budget (seen in USD). I'm trying to pull out the Indian distributor for BIC America, but couldnt find one.

Can anybody help me out here?

Any idea where I can get INR prices for this BIC Acoustech F12 subwoofer? Any general reviews about it?

Thanks, but I want to buy locally in India. I dont want to put in more money on a step-down transformer. I'd rather invest that in buying a better sub!

Guys can you help me with the Indian distributor here?

AFAIK, there is no indian distributor. Many members have purchased it thru GEB or amazon.

There is no Indian distributor for BIC.

And, please do not buy from the GEB link that Kittu has posted. i2c world inc does not
ship it to India. Since the item is heavy, they simply refund the money back, and if you pay , your money comes back to you after 15 - 20 days. I tried to buy twice and both the times, I got refunded.

There is a Velodyne CHT10 for sale in the forum for 26k from SVKNDV. You can check if interested.

There is a Velodyne CHT10 for sale in the forum for 26k from SVKNDV. You can check if interested.

Kittu:
Unfortunately svkndv is not interested in shipping. I expressed my interest to him long time back, but he wanted some one to pick up from B'lore.

Thanks, but I want to buy locally in India. I dont want to put in more money on a step-down transformer. I'd rather invest that in buying a better sub!

Guys can you help me with the Indian distributor here?

As the others have pointed out, there is no distributor for BIC in India. Don't worry about voltage as BIC subs can be converted to 220V by just changing a jumper. This has already been discussed in another thread.

For shipping try ishopinternational.

As the others have pointed out, there is no distributor for BIC in India. Don't worry about voltage as BIC subs can be converted to 220V by just changing a jumper. This has already been discussed in another thread.

For shipping try ishopinternational.

when I checked on ishopinternational, quote was for abt 25k-26k.

Dear sir
I purchase bic america f12 & converted 110v to 240v as per our BIC manual.
Now we have connected f12 sub + 5.0 satellite with my demon 1910 avr. After proper setting of 5.1 setup all speakers giving audio out but no audio out from f12 sub. We have checked Avr setting the sub is on. The f12 sub sensing audio signals & turns indicator from red to green. Back panel of f12 sub volume and toggle switch also adjusted but no audio out from f12 sub. Also checked rca & power cables. Everything is OK. Is there any setting pls help.
Now on the same Avr setting & on same cables we have connected my old sub iris perfectly working. Where is the prob....... Pls reply is there some setting or other method of connecting pls reply

Make a different thread please.Myself got confused and posted reply to first post and rectified after seeing the date .

I checked online and saw that a Sub called BIC Acoustech F12 has got rave reviews online. Also it fits my budget (seen in USD). I'm trying to pull out the Indian distributor for BIC America, but couldnt find one.

Can anybody help me out here?

Any idea where I can get INR prices for this BIC Acoustech F12 subwoofer? Any general reviews about it?

Pro Home Audio - A Mumbai based online seller is the official distributor of BIC products in India.

Check them here... https://proaudiohome.com/

They sell the products that are compatible to Indian power standards (220V)

There IS an official distributor for BIC America in India. It's in Chennai. They go by the name 'Audioholic Home theatre Solutions' They also sell through online stores like amazon and ebay. If anyone is interested, for more details, PM me.

Last edited:
Proaudiohome is Official distributor for Bic America products in India. ProSonics authorized dealer in Bangalore and Audioholic for Chennai. There could be a dealer in Delhi. Can check with Proaudiohome.

Cinesound are the authorized dealer for BIC America in delhi- NCR

New Delhi: CINE SOUND
KHASRA NO 416/2 2ND FLOOR,
OPP: METRO PILLER NO 127, MG ROAD,
GHITORONI, NEW DELHI - 110030
Tel: +91 9650575888
www.cinesound.in

http://pristinenote.com/partners/

They also deals in Polk audio, kef , cabbase, klipsch, jamo, bic america, American Audio active speakers, Denon, marantz , Pioneer

Last edited:
Hi,
You can also check out Ooberpad.com, based out of Mumbai. This is a wing of Actis technologies. Recently, when I was upgrading my HT setup to Dali I got in touch with them from Hyderabad. Got a bit of confidence in buying from them but I could find a dealer in Hyd itself who was dealing in Dali, so dropped from them and went ahead with this local dealer. I remember they said they have an offline showroom in Mumbai but don't have demo rooms. You can google and find it out.
They deal with BIC and the Sales manager recommended this to me along with Polk rtis, mentioning that BIC has 8 years of warranty.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back