WiiM PRO

SiR

Wiim PRO sale started and would be available soon

Hope it gets a positive review and good costumer satisfaction like Mini

Hence, thought to have a place to share and discuss about it

Asking here too, does wiim streamers do NAS files ?
no. But you can install an audio player on your android phone like usb audio pro which can access NAS. Once you do that you can connect it the above device using either bluetooth or 3.5mm to RCA cable and play your nas files.

Usb audio pro player bypasses android audio system which restricts sampling rate to 48 kHz. Otherwise if you are ok with the android system, even vlc can access NAS share and play audio.

e.g. I just tried VLC and it sees my NAS share named musicpi. And I'm able to play my music to any dac connected to my android phone
1669382979411.png

Last edited:
Here's what's included with the PRO and expected to be in US around 10/12/2022

1 - USB power adapter
1 - 3.5mm RCA to RCA stereo cable
1 - USB Type C cable
1 - Digital Optical Audio cable/Toslink cable

Is it confirmed ?

I don't see any info on that in their website
You can preorder it here.

Is it confirmed ?

I don't see any info on that in their website
here you go

here you go

Thanks

Will wait for WiiM PRO

here you go

Is it (Mini) not over priced at 11,000/- , considering the expected price of WiiM PRO at $149 (12,100/-) ??!!??

Mini is available at $79.2 of offer with free shipping

WiiM Mini is an amazing product. I got it on sale in US at about $ 76. Even at the price of 11K it is a no brainer.
Is it (Mini) not over priced at 11,000/- , considering the expected price of WiiM PRO at $149 (12,100/-) ??!!??
India Price, Tax, Dealer Margin etc. and you re covered under warranty. You are in safe hands for 1 Year if anything has to go wrong. I am sure nothing will. The product is rock solid. Bang for Buck. Adding on to your above points. 7K to 11 K difference is much and a proportional price for Wiim Pro too, should be 16k to 17K in India.

WiiM Mini is an amazing product. I got it on sale in US at about $ 76. Even at the price of 11K it is a no brainer.

India Price, Tax, Dealer Margin etc. and you re covered under warranty. You are in safe hands for 1 Year if anything has to go wrong. I am sure nothing will. The product is rock solid. Bang for Buck. Adding on to your above points. 7K to 11 K difference is much and a proportional price for Wiim Pro too, should be 16k to 17K in India.
It is good to have a warranty on this product but the revolver club is not customer friendly either.

Mini is available at $79.2 of offer with free shipping

You are right, this is way over.
I got not 1 but 2 of these around 7-8k including customs. And now these are available at much better discount.

Tech Specs WiiM PRO

Software
  • Chromecast Audio
  • AirPlay 2
  • DLNA
  • (Roon expected in Q4)
  • MICless Amazon Alexa Voice Service
    (AVS) MRM (Multi-Room)
  • BT A2DP Source and Sink
  • Linkplay streaming services and multiroom
  • Spotify Connect/TIDAL Connect/Amazon Music cast
  • HD Output 24-bit/192kHz
  • Bit perfect output
  • True gapless playback
  • 10-band EQ or 24 Preset EQs
  • TI Audiophile DAC
  • Frequent FW/App updates
  • Mobile and PC App
Button and LED
  • Capacitive touch control: Play/Pause, Volume +, Volume -, 1 x Presets
  • LED: BT/WiFi/Line-in modes
Hardware
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G, BT5.1, Ethernet (100M)
  • Line In RCA
  • Optical In
  • Line out RCA
  • Digital Coaxial Out
  • Optical SPDIF Out
  • USB Type-C power
  • 12v Trigger for AMP
  • Mic for Multiroom audio auto-sync
  • SBC and AAC codec
Supported Streaming services :

Attachments

• Streaming Services.png
    Streaming Services.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back