Will TCL 6 Series TV launch in India?

manojdaran

Hello forum, Im looking for a good UHD tv for my room now. I have seen demo of Samsung NU7100, Sony X90! Many ppl are vouching for One plus TV and as per rtings TCL 6 series is too good for me and so is Samsung NU8000! But TCL 6 series is nowhere to be found in India. And now Im confused. Im seeing good reviews for Samsung NU7470, so please suggest me good TVs, my main usage is movies

Hello forum, Im looking for a good UHD tv for my room now. I have seen demo of Samsung NU7100, Sony X90! Many ppl are vouching for One plus TV and as per rtings TCL 6 series is too good for me and so is Samsung NU8000! But TCL 6 series is nowhere to be found in India. And now Im confused. Im seeing good reviews for Samsung NU7470, so please suggest me good TVs, my main usage is movies
AFAIK, the tcl 6 series is exclusive to North America. Not even launched in Europe.
highly unlikely it will be launched in India anytime soon.
The 8 series mini-led is a possibility., Btw

I recently started a thread for the same TV. I was planning to write to TCL to release it here. If many people here are interested we can create a change.org petition which will increase the chances greatly

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back