Wireless connction of projector to receiver.

balabemct

Hi all.
I have denon AVR 2400H receiver with 5.1 configuration of all Polk Audio speakers and timely being i took vivibright android projector. Now i want to connect the projector to AV receiver without cables. Is there any possibilty to connect PROJECTOR to AV RECEIVER via bluetooth since my receiver is android supported. Or any other wireless connecting options are there.???

Please advice.

Hi all.
I have denon AVR 2400H receiver with 5.1 configuration of all Polk Audio speakers and timely being i took vivibright android projector. Now i want to connect the projector to AV receiver without cables. Is there any possibilty to connect PROJECTOR to AV RECEIVER via bluetooth since my receiver is android supported. Or any other wireless connecting options are there.???

Please advice.
Some pj models have external additional device to connect wireless. Check the manual /manufacturer website for that availabilty .But definitely there will be loss in video quality as per user reviews.

Its better to connect it with a proper HDMI cable to get best out of it.

Hi all.

Please advice.

Hey I use a Nyrius Prime wireless Hdmi kit to do exactly this for my setup in the hall. Works flawlessly and easily. I only knew of it since we use the same wireless Hdmi tech on our cinema gimbals in our production house to wirelessly monitor the shot as a director.

Works perfect for me. :)

Here's the Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C

Hweres

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back