Wireless in ear headphone budget 2K

anirudh panwar

Please advice one.currently i am using a Sony WIC 200..and am happy with it.Require it for listening to music ONLY while i go for my long walks.bluetooth connectivity must.budget 2K strictly.thanks.Anirudh

between moondrop chu, kz zsn pro ,hifiman RE 400 and final E 1000...which one is bet.pl tell me.i only want to use a smart phone to listen to music
I have heard KZ Zsn pro. Very good sounding. My cousin has zsn pro and chu. He likes chu more than zsn pro. He says chu has better sound quality especially the midrange. Zsn pro has better bass. Don’t think chu comes with detachable cables. With zsn pro, you can later convert it to bluetooth earphones just by swapping a cable. No idea about final E 1000

I have heard KZ Zsn pro. Very good sounding. My cousin has zsn pro and chu. He likes chu more than zsn pro. He says chu has better sound quality especially the midrange. Zsn pro has better bass. Don’t think chu comes with detachable cables. With zsn pro, you can later convert it to bluetooth earphones just by swapping a cable. No idea about final E 1000
ordered chu chu

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back