Worldspace back on airtel DTH

sanjgupt

I read about the news that Worldspace is back on Airtel DHT with new name iMusicspace. can someone throw more light on offered music content?
is there any indian classical channel same as Gandharva on Worldspace.

I read about the news that Worldspace is back on Airtel DHT with new name iMusicspace. can someone throw more light on offered music content?
is there any indian classical channel same as Gandharva on Worldspace.

There is an old thread on this. You can check it. Its not worth.

( I couldn't find the old thread. )
Are these channels available on the world space receivers also?

Worldspace + Saregama have a app for IOS & Android. Worth giving it a try.

Ya but it has some bugs and doesn't work perfectly with IPhone , crashes repeatedly and its a trial version for a week only..then it's paid thru subscription

Timbre Media has launched this using the old WorldSpace brand. The concept is completely new and has nothing to do with the original WorldSpace. Its priced at Rs.35 per month (+tax) on AirTel, which means, you'll have to spend the minimum subscription of Rs.150 (+tax) and a further Rs.35 (+tax) per month to listen to 10 or so Indian radio channels branded as former WorldSpace Indian channels (most of which are regional). I got an AirTel DTH system to try this out, discovered it was not worth the trouble and gave it away. There are none of those lovely international channels there used to be on the old WorldSpace service. :(

Free internet radio is the way to go, atleast for now.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back