Ownership History: Am the first owner.
Working Condition: 10/10. Everything works absolutely perfect.
Cosmetic Condition: 8/10. Have some few scratches here and there and since it is modded it was opened once to mod of course but otherwise nothing broken as such.
Age: about 3.5 years old of which it has been lying around unused for about a year now.
Expected Price: 17000 + shipping. This includes: the console with 250GB HDD, 2 wireless controllers (1 purchased extra about 2 years back), collection of 50 Games
Please note I do not have the original carton that it came in and no bill. Threw the carton away and lost the bill.
Reason for sale: Not in use since about a year now. No time to play anymore.
Interested people may contact me via PM. People with genuine interest from Kolkata are welcome to come and see the console for themselves before buying.
If any questions, please ask.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.