Having for sale an Xbox 360 4 GB Console with Kinect Sensor with 250 GB add on internal storage and some games.
Bought on August, 2012 in US from Dell. It is with Indian power brick. After buying added internal 250 GB HDD in US only.
Also I have not used 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Played Occasionally.
Because of custom problems did not carry cover box.
Expected price to sell for 20.5K. However, Please PM your price.
Local Pick up preferred. Shipped can be discussed.
Xbox 360 Console
Indian Power Brick
Not used 1 Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
4 Games, Dance Central 3, WIPE OUT, Kinetic Sports Ultimate Collection, Kinetic Adv
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.