- Purchased in Sep 2018 from an eBay seller for 17k (was 6 months old)
- Full box and packaging available (HDMI cable, 1 controller)
- Used only for UHD Bluray playback, I already have a PS4 Pro which is used for gaming
- Have shifted to a Sony UBP X700 now
- Selling this for INR 9,500
- Can be used as the center of your entertainment center (streaming, UHD bluray playback, gaming)!
2. MSI Cubi HTPC
- Purchased in Sep 2016 from Amazon USA
- Configured with a 60GB SSD, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Pentium 3805U
- You can add another Hard drive to it; upto 4TB 2.5"
- Plays 4K content easily
- Product page
- Selling this for INR 10,000
- Can be used as a HTPC, media server, Plex server.
3. V-Moda Crossfade Wireless headphones (1st version)
- Purchased in October 2018 from headphonezone.in (invoice available) for 18,780 including XL Cushions
- I thought I'd like a bass-heavy, EDM focused headphones; turns out I was very wrong
- Still have the box and packaging available
- Upgraded with the XL Cushion kit
- Product link
- Selling these for INR 12,000
Also in the photos are a Razer Tartarus V2 gaming keyboard controller, and a PCIe riser. Selling the Razer for 3500INR, and the riser for 1000INR.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.