Xiaomi laser projector 4k version

and1986

I had ordered Xiaomi laser projector 4k version from China, received from it today, yet to go through it. Pairing it up with alr 100" screen.
Will update reviews later.

Default language is Chinese, with help of Google translate was able to change to English in settings.

IMG-20190315-WA0001.jpg

congratulations !!!! good that you succeeded in changing the settings to english :D:D
Whats the total price by the way ???

How to get these projectors serviced in case any issues arises?

At the moment I don't think the indian service centres will accept these projectors. So best hope will be to ship to parent company.

But otherwise, I guess, one needs to be careful using these. I have been using mine from last 1 year...no issues yet.

It's a risk I guess.

Sony , JVC etc are too costly.

Which site did you order from? this is same MI laser 150 right. I am thinking to get the same. Please share some pictures and your comments.

Which site did you order from? this is same MI laser 150 right. I am thinking to get the same. Please share some pictures and your comments.

I would suggest gearbest....or AliExpress. Gearbest may include custums....while AliExpress may not. Howver you may get better price at AliExpress.

Check out for sale...and buy that time.

I have the original mi projector (the first one). This 4K version is a definite improvement as per reviews (check out the one done by HDTVTEST)

Personally I am waiting for the next iteration...which may happen after a year or so.

Which ALR you got? XY? Snowhite?

What price you paid?

In the dark, is there any difference in contrast between ALR and a white screen?

I have currently a white 150" screen. Wanted an alr...but the price is putting me off. Elite screen 120" seems a better proposition as I will be using a dedicated HT.
120" max size in alr, I purchased from Azure 560$ including shipping+7000₹ Customs.

In dark, alr is better, had checked with white screen before installing alr.

It's expensive, but I personally feel setup is not complete without alr

I am tempted to buy Xiaomi Mijia 4K Projector. Any suggestion and links to buy from? I have never ordered such high cost product from chinese websites before. My order had been less than $200 and they were delivered at home without any custom inquiry.
Has anyone ordered such product from Alibaba / Ali Express / Banggood etc?
I will really appreciate your experience and suggestions

AliExpress is better. Banggood is little costly.

Gearbest is an official partner. My friend got his from gearbest.

For the budget, I feel Xiaomi laser projector is VERY VERY VFM. The pictures is fantastic. I use it in a big 150" DIY screen in a dedicated HT.

The newest version is said to be even better for PQ.

If you happen to order from AliExpress, check the sellers. Try to contact them and negotiate a little bit.

Customs has become rather stringent now. Check out the Aliexpress subreddit.

Attachments

• CustomsDuty.jpg
    CustomsDuty.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 180
Hello!
I want to buy the new black 4k-native version of the Xiaomi projector. I came across the site Digicartz. It is based in Bangalore. Has anyone bought it from there? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back