Xtreamer pro or Qnap TS 112 ???

I am planning to buy Buffalo Linkstation Pro 1TB NAS which has BT, DLNA and GBE.

There is one more model Buffalo Linkstation Pro Duo with 2 slots.

In Bangalore the entry version Buffalo Linkstation Live Duo Enclosure (without HDD) costs around 7500Rs.

Visit Buffalo India site for dealers/retailers in your city.

Thanx Chaitanya...
I've Sony KDL40NX700 LED TV with Oppo BDP-83. I'm looking for a NAS with HD streamer ... which has all the functions of a dedicated streamer and NAS. Any device which satisfies these conditions.
shashi

Thanx Chaitanya...
I've Sony KDL40NX700 LED TV with Oppo BDP-83. I'm looking for a NAS with HD streamer ... which has all the functions of a dedicated streamer and NAS. Any device which satisfies these conditions.
shashi

As per the knowledge gained from many of our Hifians, one should go for two separate devices for such requirement.

1. HD Network Media Player with GBE. e.g AC Ryan Mini2 or Popcorn

2. A good NAS Drive e.g. Buffalo Linkstation Pro series, Synology DS110 or DS211 (Not the "J" series)

If you don't want two devices and really not bothered about full NAS functionality then go for Network Media Players with limited NAS (or NAS like) functionality. e.g AC Ryan Playon HD2, Popcorn Hour A-210

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back