Yamaha AVR - After Sales Service

Mavrik_666

I am in the market to buy my first home theatre. I have demoed a few options and spoke to quite a few dealers in Bangalore.

I have heard this statement (from 3 different dealers) that Yamaha is outsourcing its AVR service to third parties who are not reliable in the long run.

It could be that they are pushing Denon aggressively and bad-mouthing Yamaha. Wanted to get some clarity on this so that I can decide whether to consider Yamaha or not.

Please advise.

I am in the market to buy my first home theatre. I have demoed a few options and spoke to quite a few dealers in Bangalore.

I have heard this statement (from 3 different dealers) that Yamaha is outsourcing its AVR service to third parties who are not reliable in the long run.

It could be that they are pushing Denon aggressively and bad-mouthing Yamaha. Wanted to get some clarity on this so that I can decide whether to consider Yamaha or not.

Please advise.
I bought Yamaha 1840 from amazon for 31.5k recently after getting confirmation from service center that they would honor warranty of online purchase. Person was nicely spoken and explained it well. I hope service would be same.

Please advise.
You can enter area code and get service center details

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back