Yamaha Floor standing NS 7900

vicky11

Hi Friends ,

Confused again :(

I am looking for floor standing speakers. Yesterday I had been to Vijay Sales and saw Yamaha Floor standing NS 7900 , I couldn't audition it because they were not connected at that time.

But the offer Vijay sales is giving is NS7900 whole 5.1 with SUB of Yamaha dnt know the model number at range of 18k . I was actually looking for Jamo s426 which i will be checking out in coming week.

Can anybody me with this Yamaha speakers are they good enough or should i get JAMO checked once . I am confused as I ever rarely seen people speaking about Yamaha speakers , its Yamaha amps that are more talked about everywhere.

So kindly put in your thoughts to help out , as I am a complete dummy for these stuff.

Thanks and Regards....

Hi Friends ,

Confused again :(

I am looking for floor standing speakers. Yesterday I had been to Vijay Sales and saw Yamaha Floor standing NS 7900 , I couldn't audition it because they were not connected at that time.

But the offer Vijay sales is giving is NS7900 whole 5.1 with SUB of Yamaha dnt know the model number at range of 18k . I was actually looking for Jamo s426 which i will be checking out in coming week.

Can anybody me with this Yamaha speakers are they good enough or should i get JAMO checked once . I am confused as I ever rarely seen people speaking about Yamaha speakers , its Yamaha amps that are more talked about everywhere.

So kindly put in your thoughts to help out , as I am a complete dummy for these stuff.

Thanks and Regards....

All i can say that they are okay speakers. Music is subjective. So you would be the bet to judge good or bad.

But one advise i would like to give is that dont hurry on making decisions. You would probably use your HT setup for next 10 years atleast. Invest slowly but go for good setup.

I auditioned both 7900 and 8900 and Jamo 606. 8900 fls was better than 606.7900 lacked bass.If you like bass,audition both 8900 and 606 yourself with your music CD and decide for yourself.

Thanks a lot too all friends and gurus ,

Will try and auditioned those asap.

Wish luck to pick up the rite one !!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back