Up for sale the following excellent Yamaha speakers. The items belong to close relatives and are now in my possession, thoroughly tested and checked before posting.
1. Yamaha NS-55: These 3-way dual 8" woofer floorstanding speakers from Yamaha have completely surprised me! I didn't expect them to be this good.
Physical condition is just ok. Veneer around edges chipping in places, mild scratches all around the Rosewood surface. But it's quite acceptable considering the age which would be nearing a decade.
Price expected: Rs.17000.
2. Yamaha NS-P60 Centre and Surround Package: Goes well with above speakers, but it's black. Decent budget set of centre and surrounds to add to any front speakers.
Physical condition again is just ok. Again veneer chipping here and there, grill rips in a place or two. One surround has seen some paint marks which I'm sure can be removed with the right method. Age is around the same as towers.
Price expected: Rs.6000.
3. Yamaha NS-P270 5.1 Package: Nice, pleasant sounding package. I would say the build quality is a better than the speakers coming with most HTiBs. Quite a capable Subwoofer for a small to medium room! I had to leave the volume at a quarter in a 13 by 12 room.
Physical condition is fair. Marks, mild scratches, smudges here and there.
Price expected: Rs.6000
Mandatory pictures attached here. Please go to this link https://photos.app.goo.gl/VROpZNFtr4WHDtXC2 for lot more pictures
Prices are very slightly negotiable for serious buyers.
Buyer picks up or arranges pick up.
Sent from my XT1706 using Tapatalk
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.