• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Yamaha RX-V471 AV Receiver

Wharfedale Diamond 225
Status
Not open for further replies.

aashish351

Description: Approximately 2 years and few months old. Used in a dedicated home theater room hence very well handled and operated mostly via remote. Periodically cleaned. No marks or dents. Giving 9/10 only considering age otherwise its a mint piece. Original packing and all included accessories intact.

Selling because it is used less than an average one movie a month! For which my 2-channel setup is just fine. However, I must say, it is a very capable amplifier for music listening as well.

The current model RX-V477 is Rs.38000 approx and you are paying extra for 4K and built in network feature (which can be added to this as well). Even a lower series model RX-V377 is Rs.30000 now. Considering all this, it is priced to sell.

Item's Condition: 9/10(Excellent)
Accessories Included: Remote, CD, Manual, AM / FM Antenna, Calibration Microphone
Warranty: No
Ownership History: First
Shipping: Local Preferred. Anywhere at buyer's cost & risk
Accepted Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, Cash and Carry
Pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/112368013769700621789/albums/6111521983527847505?authkey=CMSGqby1poSMRw

HiFiAds Listing: Yamaha RX-V471 - HiFiADS.com

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

aashish351

To sweeten the deal, including for free approximately 25m 14 AWG generic speaker wire worth Rs.1500. Wire already cut for 5 channels (2 pieces of 10m each + 2 pieces of 2m each + 1 piece of 1m).

For buyers of both Sony BDP and Yamaha AVR together, will also include, in addition to speaker wire, two generic high speed HDMI cables (1m each) for free.

So, apart from the already great prices of mint condition items:
Goodies worth Rs.1500 free with AVR.
Goodies Worth Rs.3000 free with AVR+BDP.

aashish351

Yamaha AVR Price reduced to 18K including shipping. Speaker wire still included as before.

A humble request: If you are not serious about buying, please don't message me with a counter offer and then stop responding when I accept it.

aashish351

Last attempt to sell the avr. Price 17K including shipping to anywhere in India. Risk is of course buyer's, but I will send through a good courier. Speaker wire still included for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS