Yamaha RX-V471 (US Version in India) :: FM Tuner tuning to odd numbered channels only

NewB

I bought a Yamaha RX v471 from the US. But when we try to tune the even numbered indian channels such as 102.6, we are not able to as the radio automatically skips to the next odd number i.e. 102.7.
We have found out that the US radio channels are odd numbered due to which this may be happening. But we'd like to know if there's any suggestion that can be given on how to tune even numbered Indian channels on this receiver.

Please let me know if you need any further information to help me with this problem. Thanks in advance for reading my post!

NewB

Re: Yamaha RX-V471 (US Version in India) :: FM Tuner tuning to odd numbered channels

You can re scan FM stations & save them later.

Re: Yamaha RX-V471 (US Version in India) :: FM Tuner tuning to odd numbered channels

NewB, u can't tune even frequencies on receivers bought in the US. You'll have to get yourself a separate radio tuner if u r a keen radio listener and if your favourite radio station frequency happens to be an even number!

I have a Yamaha HTR-6160 bought from the US, same issue so I got a Sony XDR-F1 HD radio tuner (also from the US) that tunes all frequencies...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back