Selling my around 4-5 years old Yamaha Rx v671 AVR in perfect running condition. It's a US (120V) model and 1.5 KW MAXCINE branded Voltage transformer is included.
Its a 7.1 channel AVR with a pre-built PHONO Stage.
This unit definitely surpasses my expectations! Sound quality is exceptional! Plays everything I throw at it, with rich full sound. The settings/modes provided in this unit work great for music, to give it a rich full range of sound, and also makes movies come alive! Has plenty of HDMI inputs. The use of 'SCENE' selection makes switching between Cable/Bluray/USB/Internet radio, seamless and simple! Playback of music on a USB device is fast and easy to use as well.
The condition of the Item: Never repaired. - There is no issue in the receiver and you are most welcome to come to my place to test it.
Do not have any box or warranty left.
Reason for sale: Upgrading
Five Star rated Yamaha RX-V671 7.1 channel home theater high power receiver
Full accessories (YPAO microphone and original remote control) in absolute mint condition. Never repaired.
Expected Price: 18,500 plus shipping at buyer's risk.
A link to a review from whathifi
Yamaha RX-V671 review | What Hi-Fi?
Product Page for full details:
105W at 8ohms, 120 watts at 6 ohms, 140 watts at 4 ohms
Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 130/170/200/240W
Surround Sound Processing, 17 DSP Programs
Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS-HD Master Audio
Pure Direct Mode for Audio
Burr Brown 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels Yes (Burr-Brown)
Video Features: HDMI 3D pass-through and HDMI ARC
USB Input: iPod/iPhone, USB Memory, Portable Audio Player
Wired network enables
6 HDMI inputs (one in front), one HDMI output
Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical 2 / 0
Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial 2 / 0
Analog Audio Input/Output 5 (front 1) / 1
Component Video Input/Output 2 / 1
Composite Video Input/Output 5 (front 1) / 1
Headphone Output 1
Tuner Section FM/AM Tuner
Android/IOS App Control
Remote Control Unit Yes
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.