Yamaha RX-V6A, 7.2 HDMI 2.1 AVR price discussion

buzzaro

I've got a price quote of Yamaha RX-V6A AVR at 55.5K in Ahmedabad. Its MRP is Rs 64,490.

If anyone has got a price quote in other cities, please share details. This will be my first AVR, so I've no idea how much haggling/bargaining goes into this.

Previously I was quoted 47.5K for Denon X1600H from the MRP of Rs 67990. That's almost 30% discount.
Before I could decide on it, it went out of stock. Now, the dealer tells me it is expected to be in stock by February end and price has gone up to 52.5K with MRP being 75K.

Prices differ from dealer to dealer and you need to keep checking. Also ensure warranty is included through GST bill etc.

since denon/marantz dont have any model in such price point with LR preout, i feel v6a would be good purchase. Moreover, try to negotiate with him by getting quotes from other dealers in india.

pretty tempting having pre out for fronts, when is this available?
any leads in Bangalore?
7.2.2 is pretty tempting

since denon/marantz dont have any model in such price point with LR preout, i feel v6a would be good purchase. Moreover, try to negotiate with him by getting quotes from other dealers in india.

As far as Marantz is concerned, the NR series has L+R (fronts as pre outs). The SR series has preouts for all Channels. Pricing would be the challenging factor as it differs from dealer to dealer.

As far as Marantz is concerned, the NR series has L+R (fronts as pre outs). The SR series has preouts for all Channels. Pricing would be the challenging factor as it differs from dealer to dealer.
NR and SR series are not comparable. I was comparing the models available for around 50k like 2600h, 1600h, yamaha 685(now replaced by v6a). Generally, marantz sr5015/5013/5014 are out of stock at most places or not priced around 50 54k. So, if you like sound sign of yamaha, then you can go for v6a at price, after doing some negotiation.

NR and SR series are not comparable. I was comparing the models available for around 50k like 2600h, 1600h, yamaha 685(now replaced by v6a). Generally, marantz sr5015/5013/5014 are out of stock at most places or not priced around 50 54k. So, if you like sound sign of yamaha, then you can go for v6a at price, after doing some negotiation.

Yes thats what I said, Marantz is indeed different. Yamaha has launched these 8K models, seems entry level.

I've got a price quote of Yamaha RX-V6A AVR at 55.5K in Ahmedabad. Its MRP is Rs 64,490.
looks tempting.

I am also looking for the same, however barely any threads about the RX-V6A here. Apart from the 2.1 bugs, everything else is pretty tempting.

looks tempting.

I am also looking for the same, however barely any threads about the RX-V6A here. Apart from the 2.1 bugs, everything else is pretty tempting.

Can you check around in Mumbai for a price quote? If more people ask around for the price, we would all get a better idea of how to bargain locally.

Note sure if this was shared earlier, good insights to the AVR before purchasing for a calculative decision

Can you check around in Mumbai for a price quote? If more people ask around for the price, we would all get a better idea of how to bargain locally.
A bit of update, I shifted cities during the whole covid thingy. Currently in Pune.

Once i ask around, i will update the price here.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back