• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Yamaha RX471 + Energy RC 5.0 speakers

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Series
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santy

Hi Guys

I'm in the process of a total revamp of my system so I am offering the following for sale which I will be no longer using.
Many FMs who listened to it liked the performance of this combo. I have been enjoying it all along; so with a heavy heart, I am letting them go.

Energy Reference Connoisseur series 5.0 speakers

RC-30 Floorstanders
These are gorgeous looking, sleek floor standers and they sound very sweet.
The build quality and finish is top quality.
No harshness, soft highs, good low end thump and a sweet mid range.
They have rave reviews from whoever owned / listened to it.
I have never seen these kevlar woofers with ribbed surrounds distort even at high volumes.
I bought used in Sept 2011 from someone who paid 60k a pair at ezone!
These are still available from Rivera international but the prices hit the roof.
Recently I observed slightly muffled sound from one tweeter so I got a new replacement tweeter from US through an FM spending Rs. 3k (yet to be burnt)
Infact I didn't want to sell them; I can afford to keep it just for its looks or use them as stands. Because they can act as passive radiators and hoping someone else can enjoy matched 5.0 speakers, I am selling it.
Condition: 8.5/ 10

RC-mini : Centre Channel Speaker
Bought 1.5 yrs back used.
I was lucky to find this speaker from the same series, to complement my FS
Don't be fooled by its size. This is a pocket rocket. It comes close to the RC-LCR which is one of the best centre channels.
Fills a big room with ease- the dialogs are crisp and loud.
What Rivera quoted me!
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: prasad riverainternational <prasad@riverainternational.com>
To: Santy
Sent: Friday, 7 October 2011 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: eNERGY RC mini

Dear Santosh,

It will cost you Rs.20,000 . Freight extra.

Warm Regards
For Rivera International
Prasad Patil
M-09322532349
Piano black gloss finish
Condition: 8.5/ 10 conservative

Energy RC-mini : Bookshelves
Bought 1.5 yrs back used.
Nothing is better for surrounds than these, if mains are Energy RC speakers.
They are good even for a mini stereo system.
Piano black gloss finish
Condition: 8.5/ 10 conservative

Expected Price for 5.0 speaker set : Rs. 45k
I have wall mounts for surrounds, worth Rs. 650, I give it free.
I will give Stackfine speaker cables for surrounds free (good for 16ft long room) worth Rs. 900
I will also add 3 piece, 5m Chord Silver Screen speaker cables for L,C,R worth Rs1800 free.
Local buyer only as I don't want to ship FS.
I may take out FS separately for sale, but wish to wait for someone who can enjoy the whole set.
IMHO, performance wise, they can match a 5.0 speaker set worth upto Rs. 1.5 lakh

Yamaha RX-V471
Bought about 1.5 yrs back after negotiation @ Rs. 25k
With Burr Brown DAC inside, it is so detailed which was the reason I chose this over other brands.

Features:
Front USB - music playback, 3D and ARC, DTSMA, True HD, OnScreen GUI, YPAO calibration, Standby HDMI passthrough, Dock

Working: 10/10
Cosmetics : 9.5/10
Bill: Yes
Warranty: No
Original packing: Yes
All accessories: Yes
Expected price: Rs. 21k
Local buyer preferred but can ship at buyers cost and risk

All are available for demo at my home. Beer served FOC.:p

DSC05456_zpsa410a62e.jpg

DSC05451_zpsaa1f914f.jpg

DSC05463_zpsf0a81af3.jpg

2013-04-08205439_zps5b77e423.jpg

DSC05464_zps930a54aa.jpg

DSC05467_zps2d08955b.jpg

DSC05449_zps8807eeff.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Santy

I have requests to split the speaker package, I would like to wait for 1 or 2 days for someone to enjoy the matched setup.

AVR price revised to 20k

Santy

Splitting the speaker package and also reducing the price!

FS: Rs. 22,000
Cen+Surr: Rs. 19,500 Shipping possible @ actual.
Cables, mounts included

Santy

Further price drop (unlikely to happen again)

FS: Rs. 21,000
Cen+Surr: Rs. 18,000 Shipping possible @ actual.
Cables, mounts included

Feel free to drop in for a demo to see how good they are, if you are in/ around Navi Mumbai

Santy

Price dropped slightly and all items SOLD to an FM.

Thanks to HFV.

Status
Not open for further replies.