Yamaha RXV 671

Balaaji

Hi all,
I placed in Chennai and i wanted to know the pricing and dealers for Yamaha RXV 671 a v receiver. Also plz give your feed back on this particular model...:p

Hi all,
I placed in Chennai and i wanted to know the pricing and dealers for Yamaha RXV 671 a v receiver. Also plz give your feed back on this particular model...:p

What gadgets do you own & what do you intend to buy in the near future. Collect the # of outputs from your sources & then decide on the amplifier.

Balaaji,

Yamaha RX-V671 will cost around 36k-37k (Bangalore price). Recently one of our FM in Mumbai bought it for 39k.
In US (and probably Europe) markets Yamaha has already launched the next series ...x73 series which will have Airplay and 4k upscaling. Current available information is that Yamaha will replace x71 series with x73 series within a month in India, but keep your fingers crossed as nothing is official. :)

There is a price thread for AVR. You can get more information about exact price and dealers in Chennai.

Elango,
I'm asking this for my known friend. He recently bought Samsung 3d smart tv and having Airtel dth hd. Now he is looking for good amp later he may buy speakers.
So far I came to know rxv 371 was good for 3d tv with all updates meaning it has wifi n blueray n 3d technology support.

Elango,
I'm asking this for my known friend. He recently bought Samsung 3d smart tv and having Airtel dth hd. Now he is looking for good amp later he may buy speakers.
So far I came to know rxv 371 was good for 3d tv with all updates meaning it has wifi n blueray n 3d technology support.

Ok fine. I am not sure about the exact price of this model. You may contact Praveen in the below contact info :- He is a Yamaha & Denon Dealer in Chennai

VIPUL AUDIO TECH, Chennai

195/287 Kilpauk Garden Road,
Kilpauk,Chennai 600010
(Near Kilpauk Post Office)
T: 42698542
M: 9941476667
(Contact person : Praveen)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back