• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Yamaha v473 receiver for sale

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier
Status
Not open for further replies.

sash

For sale is my Yamaha v473 AV receiver. Product details here
RX-V473 - AV Receivers/Amplifiers - Yamaha - India
This is a fantastic receiver and rated as a top pick by Sound and Vision
Top Picks AV Receivers | Sound & Vision
Ownership history: I'm the first owner, bought it from Music Ranch Jayanagar, Bangalore about 2 years ago. I have the original bill and Yamaha warranty card (i think the warranty is for one year only)
Condition: 10/10. Used very carefully in dust free dedicated room. Paired with high sensitive speakers (92db) and the volume has never been raised beyond 50%. Got great sound/video and has legendary Yamaha reliability. Never serviced, never had any issues.
Got all the accessories including remote control, calibration mic, CD, FM antenna etc.
Reason for selling: Upgraded to Atmos receiver.
My selling price: 20K
Shipping: While it is best for someone in Bangalore to drive down to Mysore and pick it up, i can ship at buyer's risk and cost.
Pls PM me for more details

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• Yam473Front.jpg
    Yam473Front.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 452
  • Yam473Top.jpg
    Yam473Top.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 450

sash

One another point to note. The receiver has only been used to watch movies in the dedicated room on the weekends. It is not used with my main TV. So usage would be very less.

sash

Open to reasonable offers. This is a great receiver and supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD -MA, 4K pass through, 3D etc. For someone trying to get a HTIB, this would easily beat them all. You could use the rest of the budget to get decent speakers.

sash

This item is sold outside the forum. I wish it would have gone to a forum member but at least glad that it finally went to another HT enthusiast.

Status
Not open for further replies.