Yamaha YAS 103 Soundbar

timuseravan

Hello,
I am interested in this soundbar. Any reviews? Pros/Cons?

I had a question about BT connectivity - will this work with android phones and win 8 laptop?

Hello,
I am interested in this soundbar. Any reviews? Pros/Cons?

I had a question about BT connectivity - will this work with android phones and win 8 laptop?

My suggestion would be to for first hand visit to the showrooms that have them..like chroma, reliance digital, ezone and vijay sales etc..
Listen to them , check the price and BT connectivity and what all you wanted..
then come to this forum with shortlisted models and ask question..

cheers

Whats your budget?.
I would suggest you to stay away from soundbar since the price to performance ratio is really less compared to bookshelf setup at any price point. If you still consider soundbar for its portability and ease of use, I would suggest you to look at sonos playbar , its well above the other soundbars from samy etc., eventhough it costs ard 70k.

My main purpose is better audio from my LED TV and bluetooth support for playing music from phone. I have Videocon HD and PS3 connected to my TV.
My budget is around 20K but can stretch upto 25K max.
The main problem I have lack of space to put big speakers in/near my TV cabinet. I searched a lot and only the YAS103 seems to be near to what I want.

I am open to other suggestions.

Some FMs were using samsung soundbars and happy about the purchase. You can easily find samsung soundbars for demo but yamaha is unlikely to find. Btw, samsung soundbars start from 10k itself in ebay. So audition in shops like croma, reliance and buy them online for cheaper price.

Bought the Yas103. Got a good deal on SnapDeal :yahoo::yahoo:

Wanted some help on setup. The soundbar has digital optical, digital coaxial and dual RCA input. I have a PS3, Videocon HD black STB.
My TV has only audio RCA output.

I can connect TV via RCA and PS3 via digital optical. But I have not been able to find info on the the Videocon STB. Do I connect via digital optical or digital coaxial?

Also is there any advantage of using the digital connections instead of RCA out from my TV?

I am total noob wrt audio - so any help will be much appreciated :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back