Yamaha Yht 196 Video Issue

mepyari25

I recently purchased YAMAHA YHT 196

I play my movies using a Lenovo G560 Laptop...
And for video output i use Lg Ld340 Tv.

What i have done is i send d video and audio from my laptop to A/V receiver..and then the video output is given to my tv from the a/v receiver. Both these connection are done with HDMI cables

I used Cyberlink Power DVD 13 for movie playback. The whole setup is fine. But when i play a video it plays for 2-3 min and then d video gets stuck on my tv but d audio continues to play.. No matter what video content i play this is what happens...
Can Someone Please Help Me Out! :sad:

I recently purchased YAMAHA YHT 196

I play my movies using a Lenovo G560 Laptop...
And for video output i use Lg Ld340 Tv.

What i have done is i send d video and audio from my laptop to A/V receiver..and then the video output is given to my tv from the a/v receiver. Both these connection are done with HDMI cables

I used Cyberlink Power DVD 13 for movie playback. The whole setup is fine. But when i play a video it plays for 2-3 min and then d video gets stuck on my tv but d audio continues to play.. No matter what video content i play this is what happens...
Can Someone Please Help Me Out! :sad:
Did you try to connect the Laptop Directly To the TV via HDMI and see if the same problem happens?

Hi

Have you tried different movies and seen if the same issue is happening? It could be possible that the AVR may not support all formats to pass thru....read the Operating Manual which would have a small chart which details what video formats can pass thru...I would recommend that you send audio only to the AVR and send the video signal to the TV directly...

Hope this helps

Try some other light media player like MPCHC. Also check any wrong setting in Yamaha is doing issue.Also disable video processing in Yamaha.

Hi

Have you read the Operating manual to check if all formats are compatible with the AVR? Did you try other movies or videos?

Hi

Have you read the Operating manual to check if all formats are compatible with the AVR? Did you try other movies or videos?

The video is played on Laptop and the processed output is sent through HDMI to TV, just wondering why would AVR try to process it?

I think it AVR issue.Another FM has reported HDMI video issue with his AVR too.May be new FW help.Still try to find online solution before updating firmware.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back