Yamaha YHT-296

it has a marginal difference in terms of price between 294 which most of the delaers would try to push for clearing their stock. It is expected to be in store in Gurgaon next week.

Hi all..
I purchased this system last month during DSF. I found the system is ok if you use
with JBL 5.1 Speaker system. The speakers came along with the HTS is not dat worth.
the sound gets distorted on high volume level +1.. If u are buying this system buy only
for the amplifier sake. the speakers are not good except the woofer.

but, if u buy a seperate set of jbl or some other speakers compatible to this system (5.1x100w)... this wud be worth for the price you pay.

I purchased this system for AED.1200/- and
A set of JBL 5.1 Speaker system 100w cost around AED.1400/-

Hope this info wud be helpful..

Regards,
John

Hi all..
I purchased this system last month during DSF. I found the system is ok if you use
with JBL 5.1 Speaker system. The speakers came along with the HTS is not dat worth.
the sound gets distorted on high volume level +1.. If u are buying this system buy only
for the amplifier sake. the speakers are not good except the woofer.

but, if u buy a seperate set of jbl or some other speakers compatible to this system (5.1x100w)... this wud be worth for the price you pay.

I purchased this system for AED.1200/- and
A set of JBL 5.1 Speaker system 100w cost around AED.1400/-

Hope this info wud be helpful..

Regards,
John

would this system be good for a normal user (not an audiophile), wanting to put a HTiB + BR in his hall ?

any idea for cost in Mumbai ?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back