You can google about Yamamura and its enigmatic founder Be Yamamura ( part of the audio group including Jean Hiraga) . I had kept it with me more from Sentimental reasons which obviously is not shared by my wife but putting on sale now ( more to come as part of diwali sale !)
1. Yamamura Churchill M-5000 Speaker cables 5 feet - 29K (450USD+) + shipping for outside bangalore. Condition great for such an old cable ( maybe 8/10 due to age)
Am second owner and bought in 2011 from the USD
2. Yamamura Churchill Power cable 5 ft 23K ( 330-350USD in the used marker) + shipping outside bangalore
Condition Maybe 8/10)
Am second owner and bought in 2011 from the US
Combo for 50K . Use this on your amp ie power+speaker for the best effect. let me know your reasonable offer..i will consider based on priority else put on Audiogon.
I have a digital cable also but this is the Millennium Limited edition and more than 500USD but great to use with harsh sounding DCD players hence not putting for sale now.
Whatsapp me on 9916520853 or PM me if interested.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.