• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Yaqin MS 6V6 Push Pull Tube Amplifier Mint ! O-DAC R-Pi Bundle New !!!

HiFiMART.com

yogibear

Mint Yaqin MS 6V6 Push Pull Tube Amplifier !!!

I am selling a mint condition Yaqin MS 6V6 Tube Amplifier with its remote, slightly used, in perfect condition. No hum, no noise and dead silent even with my 100dB full range drivers. The amplifier has 4 6V6GT equivalent new 6P6P Shuguang tubes, upgraded with 2 NOS Philips 12AT7 tubes and 2 NOS RCA 5963 tubes, all perfect for many years of operation.

The amplifier was bought 1 year back and was in storage in US and I have been playing it for the last one month using a step down transformer as it operates at 110 volts. The fit finish of the amplifier is next to none and the remote is heavy finished in polished aluminium as well. The amplifier has many options for input signal. Three auxiliary inputs and one 0.6V input to be driven with a choice of preamplifier or from direct source. The output transformers enable two different set of impedance speakers to be driven, 4 ohms or 8 ohms. The amplifier can be used to drive high impedance headphones too with a click of the switch but that is to be selected BEFORE you power up the amplifier. The beautiful aluminium cage gives a great piece of mind wrt to tubes well being. However when played, I prefer to take the cage off. Ambient air-conditioned 21-23 C temperature is must. The power tubes do get hot.

Operating the remote is an added pleasure with the ability to select the AUX inputs and adjusting the volume ROTATES the volume knob on the amp !

Sound: Silvery highs, liquid midrange and surprisingly authoritative bass !

Power: Pure Class A Push Pull 12.5 watts per channel @ 8 ohms / 4 ohms. If your speakers are 90dB or above, this sounds like 80 wpc SS amp form top down to the bottom of the frequency range. With 6V6GT tubes in PP mode, you just cannot go wrong.

It weighs a HEFTY 17.5 kgs !!!

Price: Rs 45,000.

Will ship secure anywhere domestic India. Post GST import duty stand at 50% plus buttering charges if you are ready to devote one whole day of foot work clearing documents form one desk to other. (I speak from personal experience) If you go through a clearing agent, add 5-10% over duty expenses. Hence is your chance to own a beautiful amp, no hassles, Duty Free, delivered at door steps !!!.

yaqin%201_zpsqjos0i1a.jpg

yaqin%208_zpspwck80bb.jpg

yaqin%203_zpskanzc1jc.jpg

yaqin%207_zps9a833tys.jpg

yaqin%206_zpsaec0ss1k.jpg

Remote%20Yaqin_zpsgehlmyex.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

yogibear

The amplifier comes with a power cord and the remote. Step down transformer is not included. The amplifier power transformer is 100% compatible with 50 Hz AC. Both the power transformer and output transformers run perfectly cool and silent. No heating or vibrations.

Reasonable offers are welcomed.

yogibear

Raspberry Pi and Objective DAC Bundle:

R%20Pi_zps56xnfvpk.jpg

O-DAC_zpsq9uv4xny.jpg

Whats Included:

1) Raspberyy Pi 2 Model B Ver 1.1 with case
2) Objective DAC Rev B
3) 7" Touchscreen with acrylic case and stand
4) USB 2.0 802 IIN wireless kit
5) 7" Touchscreen HDMI Image CD
6) 8 GB MicroSD with drivers/software
7) 16 GB Class 10 Micro SD card
8) Crazy Pi power adapter with two USB cables.
9) HDMI cable
10) Ethernet cable
11) Various acrylic and steel screws with spacers and brass sleeves.
12) Raspberry Pi Guide.

Condition:

Objective DAC was once checked by me by soldering RCA cable to audio-out and Line-out once and it functions prefect. I left the cable soldered to the line-out terminals.

Everything else is brand new in original packing, as it was bought.

Expected Price: Rs 15,000 including shipping.

yogibear

Price Drop Yaqin Tube amp: Rs 40,000. The 4 driver stage tube upgrade to RCA and Philips alone is worth a minimum of Rs 5000.

yogibear

Price Drop Yaqin Tube amp: Rs 38,000. It has Japanese output transformers, NOT cheap Chinese.

yogibear

"Tube Pre-amplifier" Tubes 6J1P-EV New Russian NOS Pair:

These are best replacement for 6J1 Chinese stock tubes. These are Russian from the Voskhod Plant, with rare gold platinum grid for warm natural extended frequency response. Military grade. Replacement tubes for EF95 / 6F32 / 6AK7 as well.

Price: Rs 1100 for a pair, shipped through firstflight.

6Jp1-ev_zpsboqep1kn.jpg

Last edited:

yogibear

Sorry about the typo error, above are 6J1P-EV tubes NOT 6JP1-EV

yogibear

4P1L tube preamp Russian Tubes NOS 1970's lot New

4P1L_zpsfgvfg5gk.jpg

Price: Rs 2100 for a pair, shipped.

yogibear

Price Drop: Yaqin 6V6GT Push Pull Tube amplifier: Rs 36,000.

yogibear

Little Bear Tube Preamp mint condition and upgraded

Little bear tube preamplifier, perfect mint condition. Can be used as a line-stage preamp or a headphone amp. Comes with upgraded 1 A power adapter and Russian NOS 6J1P-EV tubes with gold-platinum alloy grid, best replacement over cheap Chinese stock tubes.

Bear%202_zpscju3r2kl.jpg

Bear%201_zpsgmmv06yk.jpg

Price: Rs 5000.

Delivers the tube warmth and sounds way better than some solid state pre amps I tried. Has tube buffer stage and JFET gain stage. No opamps.

yogibear

I have a nice small lot of NOS Russian 4P1L tubes from the 1970's if any one is interested. All in original industrial vintage packing, with Russian cyrillic marking.

yogibear

Yaqin has been sold. ODAC R Pi bundle is available.

If there is any interest in the Objective DAC alone, it is available for Rs 7000 including shipping. It is brand new, tested once for functionality.

Thanks for looking.

yogibear

Yaqin sold and received safe n sound by the buyer. Objective DAC bundle is available.

I have a pair of NOS JVC 12" woofers, 2/3 pair of 4-5" midrange drivers and some dome tweeters. A pair of NOS Sansui 3 way crossovers. I can bundle the whole deal at a great price, if there is any interest.

Thanks for looking.