Putting my Yellowtec PUC2 USB to SPDIF converter for sale. This is a pro audio product and very well reviewed and in excellent condition. I have the original box + invoice as well. I bought it new from the india distributor in August 2015
I am selling this , as in my new house the Computer is far away and hence got a streamer. I was very Happy with this in terms of the ease of use and its performance
The advantage of Yellowtec is that you do not need an additional power supply to get the best and USB is enough but a separate cable for power and data is highly recommended. although you can give it a separate power supply and then use only the data line for the USB
The yellowtec does not have a regular Coax out and only a AES out hence am including a AES/Coax adaptor for free with this. IF your dac has an AES input i would recommend it
During my analysis (of more than 3 months) i found this the most value for money as it worked out cheaper than the audiophilleo as well as the hiface and was superior to them if compared without their power supplies. they are in the same audio quality range with power supplies but work out very expensive.
I am also putting for sale the Audiocadabra USB double headed cable. this a very good cable to use with the below and it brings down noise levels and hence improves resolution tremendously. i bought this also new from Denny of audiocadabra in sept last year
Expecting 31K + shipping (with free AES-COAX converter)
USB cable 4.5K+ Shipping (its 6K new)
PLs PM me interested
some reviews . you can google more
Yellowtec PUC2 Lite USB Converter
Review of the Yellowtec PUC-2 Lite, Various Hiface Devices, and Audiophilleo 2
Digital Audio Directions: Yellowtec Puc 2 Lite USB/AES Bridge Review
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.