yet another budget HT suggestion post

ash4640

Hi, comparatively new out here; just a couple of weeks hanging around in the TV section for my OLED decision and the responses there have helped me a lot already, so definitely sticking my av chats to this forum for a long time.
Well here goes my dilemma (btw I'm your pretty avg ind consumer looking for a full paisa vasool and in the end spend a lot on expanding the basics lol)
So I'm planning to get a 65 inch C9 or B9 so 1.7/1.9 L is gone, so stretching my budget all I can do is a max 30-40k for a receiver and 25k for speakers. ideally 60k max for the HT
Receiver
- I need dolby atmos and dts x support want to alteast future proof and with my OLED supporting it,either a 7.2 or 9.2 channel (a bit greedy here:p)
- chkd the Marantz receiver though heard good stuff about it with Dolby atmos it runs out of my budget, so the remaining good ones pioneer? yamaha? onko (my current one and I just love these) or denon?
- which model out of these gives a good feature to price value and generally good for movie watching experience, (ideally I want fuller sound with low volumes for movies can'r crank up more than 40% volume in my current apartment setup)
Speakers
- I haven't made up my I got some good suggestions for even 2.0 speakers being good for a HT experience, if so what 2.0/2.1 system can give that experience
- Any thing 5.1.2 would be good as I'm looking at dobly atmos
My previous setup was onkyo THX 5.2 receiver with Jamo s606 (two floor standing and 3 speakers) and jamo 260 (they still sound very good, but retiring them)

Attachments

• TV1.jpg
    TV1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 97
- I need dolby atmos and dts x support want to alteast future proof and with my OLED supporting it,either a 7.2 or 9.2 channel (a bit greedy here:p)

o stretching my budget all I can do is a max 30-40k for a receiver and 25k for speakers. ideally 60k max for the HT

A 7.2 AVR supporting Atmos / Dts X, would exhaust your budget of 60K..

Opt for a 5.1 AVR and then build your 5.1 set-up now.. When you have more budget, upgrade your AVR..

thanks, just did some search and got to know about pioneer SP-FS52 many talk about their quality
- anyone using it and their experience with it and what is the current correct price , in amazon it say 33k but some say they got it at 26k during discount etc
- what would be the best starting av receiver for FS52 in terms of powering them fully
- if I set them as my front speaker can I later upgrade to bookshelves bs22 and ts22a with atmos / dts x support will that still give that atmos complete HT effect or will just be front with no atmos and rest with atmos (offcourse atmos is just high firing speakers)
also how about Pioneer SP-PK52FS 5.1 system though currently unavailable

Last edited:
I got my FS52 looks awesome, now I need a good receiver to power it
Anyone using the Denon 2600 and this speaker combo please comment or just the 2600 receiver pls tell about its performance....

denon 2600H or pioneer lx304 someone who has listened to both or either pls comment, are pioneer receivers really good how are are they when compared to denon
does imax enhanced make a difference

denon 2600H or pioneer lx304 someone who has listened to both or either pls comment, are pioneer receivers really good how are are they when compared to denon
does imax enhanced make a difference

I am using Denon X2600H for the past 4 months...upgraded it from Yamaha...I am quite happy with denon when it comes to movies...would still rate Yamaha high in terms of music.....i have not heard pioneer so really can not say. Would request you to take your speakers to the dealer and check which one is suitable to your ears.

Ordered
- Pioneer LX304 9.2 channel system with IMAX enchanced, atmos and dtx x
- Pioneer FS22, BS22 and Center from the same series
Now
- can I mix both wired and wireless setup from the same receiver if so how would I do it. Eg: Front (FS22), Center and BS22(front high) will be wired and the sub (once I get it), how do I connect a surround speaker as wireless to this setup

Also suggestion for sub matching to this pioneer setup pioneer sw10 is not available in India

its not u asked for but i thing u should change the site of TV to the opposite wall from where u have taken photo, because of door the symmetry will get lost and the same home theatre whchever u will buy will give lesser performance

i would suggest entry level pioneer or yamaha avr and mission mx3 towers in this budget and later on u can add other speakers but then this will be future proof and u wont get upgrade bug soon

Back