You are so special!

svenkateshsmart

Dear *****,

This thread is for you! You are so special to all of us and you have quite a lot of fans and followers. You are quite popular, so are your start-of-the-art setup and your threads. AFAIK, there are a few threads which continues to be alive and hot and have enormous amounts of views and replies and yours is one of them.

You have been a trend-setter in so many ways, be it your HT or anything else. I am sure HIFIVISION is more than happy to have a member like you. You are a person who is willing to give and share unstintingly. Your contribution to this Hifivision is so substantial and remarkable.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on your HT, your passion. More than that, you have been sensible and pratical human being who is really expressive at times and so very caring for others.

We have sent you our token of love to you and you should receive that any time soon and please accept that without any second thoughts, as it is filled with our unconditional affection and regards.

May God give you all the happiness and prosperity you need, for you can stay happily forever.

Wishes to you from other members:
"A token of love & appreciations to a true friend from all of the hifi followers". Spirovious

*****,We are fortunate to have a friend and role model like you. From iaudio

Lotsa love - *****! Suri

I welcome other members to convey your regards and wishes to this wonderful person. This is going to be a suspense for a while. If you want to know, PM me!

I thank all the fellow members for your support and participation without any apprehension!

Special thanks to Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain!

Cheers!

Last edited:
apart from all that - svenkateshsmart -

what do you mean when you say (in your avatar) - "Bye bye, see you later"?

regds
suri

There is nothing much of suspense on the thread, You'll need some special classes from Stevieboy.

I figured it the moment I read the intro ;)

I am poor in guessing, still i have guessed,,, Vazga Valamudan:) Let your Mutual fund grows like your contribution to HFV....

Hope i will not get warning for using mayan words atleast in this thread... Thanks Mod in advance.

You are indeed special to this forum. You have given so much to this forum and its members, now it is all coming back to you now:). All these kind words that our friends are posting for you are indeed well deserved, enjoy!!

Gobble is on recee to next town for monkey business... :licklips:

This is a mystery which is yet to be unearthed. :eek:hyeah:

Psst! don't look now, but I'm on a tree outside your window ... ;)

Now that the shock of finding out that its not me, has worn out, the lightning and thunder has stopped, the room has stopped whirling around and my tears have dried on my cheeks, the mental and emotional fog is clearing ... I can guess who it is and my sincere and warm regards to him. :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

Psst! don't look now, but I'm on a tree outside your window ... ;)

Now that the shock of finding out that its not me, has worn out, the lightning and thunder has stopped, the room has stopped whirling around and my tears have dried on my cheeks, the mental and emotional fog is clearing ... I can guess who it is and my sincere and warm regards to him. :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

Hope you will recover fast." Get Well Soon".:D

Vot a Victorious feeling in the Vissicitudes of life to have some Varm and friendly soul who Varnishes the forum with bright shining light Ven all is dark outside. Vy does he do this? nobody knows but its Very Very nice.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back