Your review about Samsung Airtrack HW-H450 soundbar?

adityajoshi37

Hi guys,

I am thinking to buy Samsung AirTrack HW-H450 soundbar. It is available for around 17,500 on eBay.

Has anyone heard this soundbar? My local Samsung dealer doesn't have a demo piece so I will have to go blind with the purchase. I have heard HW-F450, and liked the sound, but haven't heard this new H series from Samsung.

I am on tight budget so, cannot spend more than this amount.

Also, I know that HT systems are better than soundbars etc, but I must go for soundbar only. So please don't suggest other HT systems. Feel free to suggest other soundbars in this price range though.

Looking for some quick responses!

Thank you in advance.

Samsung HW-F450 was one cracking soundbar. I hope the new H series is better. Unfortunately I haven't heard the new H series so can't give you a conclusive opinion, but I don't think you can go wrong with it at 17k odd. I understand they have retained the F series DNA and added more watts to the wireless sub.

For the money I think it is worth a blind purchase.

Samsung HW-F450 was one cracking soundbar. I hope the new H series is better. I understand they have retained the F series DNA and added more watts to the wireless sub.

So in your opinion, H series won't be at least worse than F series, if not better, right?

Samsung has changed the dimensions in the H series. The soundbar is now slimmer and wider than F series. Would that make the speakers smaller, by any chance?

I don't know what is improved in the H series except the dimensions and the subwoofer getting 10 additional watts.

I have heard demo at reliance mantri mall Bangalore it's better than earlier version slim and sounds better.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back