YouTube videos not showing

Naturelover

Staff member
All of a sudden all videos from YouTube are showing up blank with the statement "This video is unavailable".
Any idea what could have happened?

I am getting the same msg since yesterday. Tried logging in with a different browser but that too didnt solve the problem. I am on a Macbook, anyone else facing the same problem kindly let us know if you find a solution.

Some videos are showed depending on zones. If VPN is off,then certain videos may not be visible.Some time due to some network errors ,that message can appear for few seconds.By the way all videos are visible to me while typing this message.

No issues so far. After going through this thread I have tried some songs on YouTube and those appear as usual as before. Even the downloaded files are running smoothly.
Regards

You tube videos forwarded by members embedded in threads on Hifivison are showing as unavailable. The videos are working fine on you tube site. That is what i meant.
Kindly check and let us know if you have the same issue.

Regards

Some videos are showed depending on zones. If VPN is off,then certain videos may not be visible.Some time due to some network errors ,that message can appear for few seconds.By the way all videos are visible to me while typing this message.
No issues so far. After going through this thread I have tried some songs on YouTube and those appear as usual as before. Even the downloaded files are running smoothly.
Regards
Not on YouTube, the issue is with videos posted in the forum

For me too, same thing happening. An example - All videos on this page are not working. Will be helpful if others can check.
I thing shortcuts/thumbnail support taken of by YouTube l guess..Few years back also forum shortcuts were not possible.

The same issue happened to my thread also. I have a thread here in which I post the video links to my YouTube channel. For the last two days, they are not working.

The problematic posts are -
1. Yaad Kiya Dil Ne Kahan Ho Tum | Anirban | Putli | Cover | Patita | Hemanta | Lata | Dev Anand | Usha (post 7, youtube link: https://www[dot]youtube[dot]com/watch?v=JTbY6ZO9FX4)
2. Arker Gaan || অর্কের গান || Young Nite || 31st Special || ARKO RARE INTERVIEW || ATN NEWS (post 10, youtube link: https://www[dot]youtube[dot]com/watch?v=OMh-VqWIk5U&t=1s)

Please replace "[dot]" with a full stop (.). Youtube links are not working on this page too when I previewed them. It is also not working when I paste those as "YouTube Media" using the respective "Insert Media" button.

Initially, whenever I posted such links, it showed as a normal text-based hyperlink. But in the last two posts, it showed as embedded video. And yesterday, I found that these embedded videos are not working on the HFV page, they are showing "This Video is Unavailable".

The respective videos are still there on my youtube channel and they are working fine.

Back