• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Zero Zone LPSU 6V 30VA

kvm

HI All

I bought this Linear Power supply from Aliexpress in Nov 2018 to use with my ISO Regen. Its an excellent purchase and I could definitely find SQ improvement over the stock SMPS that comes with ISO-R.

Key specs: Custom configured for 6V DC output for ISO-Regen, 230V AC Input, uses R-core transformer.
Product page: Zero Zone LPSU
Purchased from Aliexpress in Nov 2018 and imported and paid customs thru DHL
Reason for selling: Upgraded to multi-rail HDPlex LPSU
New Price: USD 99 + USD 53 for DHL shipping + customs (around 13.5-14K including customs)
My expected price - 10K + shipping, if required.

Pl note, no power cord is supplied with the LPSU and I was using with my own power cord which is NOT included in the sale here.

Mandatory pics:
LPS1.jpgLPS2.jpgLPS3.jpgLPS4.jpgLPS5.jpg

Pl PM if interested and I can send hi-res pics too.

regards

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

kvm

This is a fantastic power source for ISO Regen - much better than bundled SMPS and is very favourably user reviewed in USAM too - mid priced linear power source if you don’t want to invest in a LPS1.2 etc.

Am willing to provide ‘try before you buy’ for local/ Hyderabad FMs; let me know if anyone is interested.

SPONSORED ADS