Zu audio is finally here in Delhi with 'Bass N Treble'

I thought Zu already had a presence with a dealer in Gurgaon! Anyways I think it will do well with Denny...

I heard them about 1month back. They had just recd them & were in the burn-in. Sounded just amazing. Best speakers I ever heard. 1000$

So where to meet on sat. Would anyone have any problems if we went on Sunday instead? Bit tight on saturday. Is he open on Sundays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I would be really interested in knowing about the performance and a tentative price of Omen Def Mk.II, if the dealer have them in display. I have been thinking about getting the same and couldn't do it till now due to "logistics" issues. I would also like to know if the Indian dealer is open for mods that are appreciated by the original Zu store in the US. They offer tweeter and crossover component upgrade. I have been dreaming about getting the Omen Def Mk. II with the Radian 850 based tweeter upgrade :).

With very very limited knowledge with speakers and amps, Zu speakers were the only one that sounded "hefty" and created a "big" sound stage. Really loved them. I have heard the top of the line Definition, Superfly and Omen BS. These speakers just needed a few watts of power to create ear bleeding sound.

I once had an opportunity to spend some good time with the owner - Sean Casey. An amazing and down to earth gentle man. Highly knowledgeable and helpful.

Thanks,
John.

So, here is the update everyone. Denny would not be able to make it on Sunday so we have to stick to Saturday - Aug 22 (though Sunday works better for me too).

So, lets keep it 3:30 -6:00 PM. I would be coming from Sector 86, Gurgaon and on my way back I would be to Ambience mall after visiting couple of shops in MG Road. If decided upon meeting somewhere in Gurgaon / MG road, I am fine with it. Otherwise would reach directly to Denny. I would be reachable @9811353566.

Hey Guys - I am a little late to this party but nonetheless, I would encourage if FMs who auditioned the ZUs can elaborate.

Also, if anyone else still wants to audition these, I would be planning a visit soon. Interested FMs can let me know and we can plan a visit together.

Looks like this thread was long lost! any updates/ review comments from any FMs who auditioned them?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back