• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

ZYX ultimate airy S or G or shelter harmony ?

eastofthesun

Hi guys am in japan for the next 10 days. Was looking at buying a koetsu but can’t seem to find it anywhere. Getting great deals on ZYX ultimate airy s and g and the shelter harmony. Haven’t heard either brands but they seem to have a good pedigree. My main listening is jazz and 70’s Rock. Any advice would be appreciated ... yes I do Knw ultimately it’s a very subjective call. But some idea on the tonal quality would help.
Cheers !
Anand

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Shahrukh

Hi guys am in japan for the next 10 days. Was looking at buying a koetsu but can’t seem to find it anywhere. Getting great deals on ZYX ultimate airy s and g and the shelter harmony. Haven’t heard either brands but they seem to have a good pedigree. My main listening is jazz and 70’s Rock. Any advice would be appreciated ... yes I do Knw ultimately it’s a very subjective call. But some idea on the tonal quality would help.
Cheers !
Anand

Hi Anand,

If I'm not mistaken, Koetsu is available at the Akihabara Yodobashi Camera store.

banner

Hi Anand,

Please find Sound height. They have lot of cartridge and main dealer of Koetsu.
Their shop is in Chiba near to Tokyo.
I have big interesting to Koetsu.
Please up-date this post.

Thanks

mpw

Try duty free at Japan airport..

Njoi..

Regards

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS