Help regarding Tidal Subscription

I’m using tidal US. So far no issues with recurring payments through PayPal.
its USD20 dollars and I already have apple music, which I cannot let go of because everyone else in the family uses it. its just to expensive for use that its put to. Am looking for another, cheaper country that accepts India / US cards

EDIT: Tidal Brazil zindabad. also, to stop the endless loop of creating email id, using the icloud+ email proxy feature. Apple zindabad too.

Last edited:
Today I was checking about Tidal prices for countries like south africa, ukraine and columbia. These have really low prices. Lesser than 100 INR. Does anybody have any experience in using tidal from these countries?

I am using Tidal via Malaysia, I have been doing so for more than 1 year now. I used a VPN to create the account. I am paying using an Indian Credit Card. So far no issues.

The only way to stream Apple music seems to be either by using Airplay from an apple device to an Airplay enabled streamer, or by buying an Apple TV.

Both seem inconvenient to me, hence let mey Apple music subscription lapse.

Hard to beat the convenience of Spotify Connect.
How about streaming apple music through Google cast in Android. Not sure if it's lossless.

Sharing an Excel sheet of Tidal regional subscription prices from cheapest to most expensive. (Originally shared on Reddit, modified to reflect in INR.)
Let me know if incorrect prices are found, and I will update.

The Argentinian price may have a 75% tax component over the prescribed fees. Also, this region is locked to accept local cards only.
My VPN had trouble connecting to some of the countries, so I ended up subscribing to Thailand, none of my Visa CCs went through, and Mastercard DC worked. Bonhomie between India and Thailand continues ;)

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 16.47.28.png

Last edited:
How are you guys making it work? It requires a Zip Code while putting the card details.
1 - If you use your actual zip code - it says - sorry
2 - If you use any zip code from us - your card company says - sorry
Hi Chander :)

This is what I did.

1. I had opened a Tidal account while in the US maybe 5 years back or so. ( So if you have any friends or family in the US, you can ask them to open a free account for you from there, and pass on the login credentials to you )
2. I tried logging in from India into that account but it wouldnt go through. So finally used my paid VPN to change location to USA.
3. Opened a new paypal account linked to my ICICI debit card. ( I opened a new account and took a Visa debit card just for this, as my usual HDFC bank was only giving Rupay card )
4. Finally I logged in through the VPN, and added my paypal account to upgrade the same to Tidal Hifi plus and it has been working for the last 3 months.
5. Iam using tidal usa, as my account was opened there originally. And iam not using any VPN to use the same from India post payment.

All the best :)

Acha streamer kharido.
Lumin aur Aurender ke neeche baat mat karo.
Router ko badhiya LPSU lagao.
Network isolation kiya ki nahin....
Ab jao aur spotify suno tidal nahin milega
And then one fine day, you just pop in an old CD and marvel at the sound. And wonder why the eff can’t I just stick to this and listen to the large collection gathering dust instead?

If you thought the ‘problem of plenty’ was bad, the ‘problem of unlimited’ is worse! 😃

And then one fine day, you just pop in an old CD and marvel at the sound. And wonder why the eff can’t I just stick to this and listen to the large collection gathering dust instead?

If you thought the ‘problem of plenty’ was bad, the ‘problem of unlimited’ is worse! 😃
True :)

Cd's have been my primary and best sounding source for many years now. But streaming is getting there slowly with new kit additions along the way. But I still prefer spinning CD's for the engagement factor if not the slightly better sound quality. But of course that preference will vary person to person :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back