Need Suggestions to build first system . Budget ~ 80k

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for late post, but I was busy with some personal work since few months. Here is brief summary of my purchase.

I finally decided to with WIM PRO Plus + Audiolab 7000A + Linton 85th with Stands. Purchased all items from HiFimart. Before buying this I auditioned five combinations KEF LS50 Meta + CXA61, DALI Oberon 5 + CXA61, Wharfedale 12.3 + Audiolab 7000A, Denon Amp(Forgot model no) + Indiq Audio Diamond Anchal. And finally decided to go with above combination. Overall sound quality is good and fuller side but sometimes I miss those highs and details of LS50. Vocals/Mid Range is really good. I don't miss subwoofer at all. Overall I am happy with my setup but definitely would like to experiment with DACs and if wife permits mono-blocks. But that will be down the line.

Many thanks to FM for valuable guidance and dealers for providing opportunity to demo. This is freaking awesome community !!

Happy Listening.
What happened to your budget ??? from the Hifimart site, the prices quoted for these seems to be way above your budget ..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back