Fans of Television Series

American Nightmare - 2024 - Netflix

A three episode documentary series. A spine chilling real life incident.
I learned a very important lesson to never ever judge a person based on what a news outlet or social media portrays them to be. A big salute to Denise Huskin's perseverance after all she went through.

Resident Alien

8/10 for me

Genere : Comedy , Mystery

Story
A crash-landed alien takes on the identity of a small-town Colorado doctor and slowly begins to wrestle with the moral dilemma of his secret mission on Earth.
alan tudyk I had never seen him in any other movies or series before, but this guy is hilarious and a great actor. great show.

Tehran (TV series)​

2 Seasons​

Drama, Suspense.​

Excellent writing and acting. Filled with suspense, this series will leave you at the edge of your seat, twisting and turning the plot in every direction. It is definitely not predictable.

Tehran (TV series)​

2 Seasons​

Drama, Suspense.​

Excellent writing and acting. Filled with suspense, this series will leave you at the edge of your seat, twisting and turning the plot in every direction. It is definitely not predictable.

This was a fantastic show, hope they come out with season 3

Edit: https://www.timesofisrael.com/apple-tv-and-israels-kan-delay-release-of-tehran-season-3/

looks like they have the season 3 ready but delaying the release due to war

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back