Need a sub for Q Acoustics M20 wireless

I recently bought a new pair of M20 powered speakers and I want to get as much clean, accurate, fast bass as possible with feel-able low extension upto at least 30-32 Hz as I normally listen to bass heavy music like riddim and will be occasionally watching movies. You can say 90% music + 10% movies. My room size is 10x12 sq. ft with a bed and a giant wooden almirah on the right. The speakers are placed 2-3 inches from the window behind them on table top. Planning to place a 10" sub underneath. My budget is 45k INR (540 USD) and max 50k (600 USD). Was eyeing at powered options like Klipsch 100SW which I'm getting at 41,300 INR rn from a local dealer in New Delhi. Also considering Bic F12 (might be overkill for my 120 sq ft., so pls tell me whether I should avoid it or not) and Q Acoustics 3060S 8" (ik both will perform very differently but I'm ready to sacrifice some of that oomph factor that I probably won't be getting from an 8 incher as long as I'm enjoying my music without distortion). The dealer also said that if I wait for a month he may or may not be able to arrange a second hand REL HT/1003 MKII and get it close to 50k but I scarcely believe that. An OLX user is selling an SVS SB2000 Pro in a custom-cabinet for 50k but I doubt it will perform even remotely close to original.

Is RSL Speedwoofer 10E available in India?

Or should I save some bucks and get a PSW10 for 26k lol?

Request y'all to help me find a decent sub. What other options do I have under strictly 600 USD (preferably 10 incher)?

I recently bought a new pair of M20 powered speakers and I want to get as much clean, accurate, fast bass as possible with feel-able low extension upto at least 30-32 Hz as I normally listen to bass heavy music like riddim and will be occasionally watching movies. You can say 90% music + 10% movies. My room size is 10x12 sq. ft with a bed and a giant wooden almirah on the right. The speakers are placed 2-3 inches from the window behind them on table top. Planning to place a 10" sub underneath. My budget is 45k INR (540 USD) and max 50k (600 USD). Was eyeing at powered options like Klipsch 100SW which I'm getting at 41,300 INR rn from a local dealer in New Delhi. Also considering Bic F12 (might be overkill for my 120 sq ft., so pls tell me whether I should avoid it or not) and Q Acoustics 3060S 8" (ik both will perform very differently but I'm ready to sacrifice some of that oomph factor that I probably won't be getting from an 8 incher as long as I'm enjoying my music without distortion). The dealer also said that if I wait for a month he may or may not be able to arrange a second hand REL HT/1003 MKII and get it close to 50k but I scarcely believe that. An OLX user is selling an SVS SB2000 Pro in a custom-cabinet for 50k but I doubt it will perform even remotely close to original.

Request y'all to help me find a decent sub. What other options do I have under strictly 600 USD (preferably 10 incher)?
Hi,
If your main is Movie then the above sub will work well to you , but is you are looking for Music then please go with REL, Rythmic & SVS , Please look into classified section to get better one to match with your budget

Don't think RSLs are available here.

Why are you finding the dealer's promise on the REL difficult to believe? Sounds good if it is not too old.

Also, is the table just four legs, or does it have boards on the size, making it a pseudo enclosure?

Either way, you are on the right track. 10 incher with 300 watts or above rms should be perfect for your requirements.

Don't think RSLs are available here.

Why are you finding the dealer's promise on the REL difficult to believe? Sounds good if it is not too old.

Also, is the table just four legs, or does it have boards on the size, making it a pseudo enclosure?

Either way, you are on the right track. 10 incher with 300 watts or above rms should be perfect for your requirements.
The dealer just said he can arrange the HT1003 for 89k which is an absolute no deal for me. So I asked another dealer from Bangalore about the BICs. His final prices for the two 12" offerings from BIC are:
PL200ii - 48k
H100ii - 39k

What do you think, should I get any of them? Is PL200ii worth 9k more? Will they go along with M20 good (since I auditioned my fav. Ascendo SV-12 with them and the experience was just bonkers)?
I can't go for 3060S as the 8" driver can only do so much (unless it's something like a REL). Neither for the PSW10, right?

The dealer just said he can arrange the HT1003 for 89k which is an absolute no deal for me. So I asked another dealer from Bangalore about the BICs. His final prices for the two 12" offerings from BIC are:
PL200ii - 48k
H100ii - 39k

What do you think, should I get any of them? Is PL200ii worth 9k more? Will they go along with M20 good (since I auditioned my fav. Ascendo SV-12 with them and the experience was just bonkers)?
I can't go for 3060S as the 8" driver can only do so much (unless it's something like a REL). Neither for the PSW10, right?
The PL200ii will not have the "clean, accurate, fast bass as possible with feel-able low extension upto at least 30-32 Hz" that you indicated you are looking for.

I have the BIC PL200ii and while it is great for HT for 2.1 music not so much. Given what you are looking for and your 90/10 split between music/movies you are better off with a sealed sub.

The PL200ii will not have the "clean, accurate, fast bass as possible with feel-able low extension upto at least 30-32 Hz" that you indicated you are looking for.

I have the BIC PL200ii and while it is great for HT for 2.1 music not so much. Given what you are looking for and your 90/10 split between music/movies you are better off with a sealed sub.
How will Focal Cub Evo 8", Q 3060S, and Klipsch R100SW perform? Which one will perform the best out of these? These options were laid down by my local dealer.

Any other options?

I don't think for mostly music experience any of these subs will cut it. As suggested by others, Rel will be a good option, even entry-level ones like T5/x. The HT 1003 is mostly for home theater. If Rel is above budget then best will be to wait it out and extend the budget otherwise you will soon feel underwhelmed by the bass.

I don't think for mostly music experience any of these subs will cut it. As suggested by others, Rel will be a good option, even entry-level ones like T5/x. The HT 1003 is mostly for home theater. If Rel is above budget then best will be to wait it out and extend the budget otherwise you will soon feel underwhelmed by the bass.
Even a Klipsch R100SW will underperform in a 120 sq ft room?

Within your budget, checkout the PSB Alpha P10. It's supposedly a pretty quick and clean sub with a 10" driver and extension that goes down to 28hz, same as a REL T9i. Also, PSB is pretty accurate, if not conservative, with their specs.

While, i have no experience with the S10, i do have the PSB Alpha S150 in a 16x13 room. Though significantly smaller than the S10, it produces a satisfying amount of bass for being a tiny 4 inch slim sealed subwoofer with a 6.5 inch driver. My speakers extend to 38hz in my room before rolling off and the S150 adds a nice 10db at 30hz and 20db at 20hz continuing all the way to 10hz, providing a nicer roll off to the bass that the speakers already produce. Also, If the bass on their Alpha speakers is anything to go by (I have both the M20 and the PSB Alpha P5 and the latter has a stronger, faster and better defined bass - it shakes my couch in a 10 x 18 room, no sub required :) ), it's a shot worth taking me thinks.

Side note: since you like your bass and ever decide to go for a passive setup, checkout the PSB Alpha T20 towers, you'll be in for a treat!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back