New release vinyl

Oh man I should have picked up Chandni today as I picked up some 18 LPs today and all previous old.pressing. if any of you looking for old collections let me know as I got to know about an uncle in Bangalore who has a shop.full of records in good condition properly.packed. he has collections of Rafi, Lata, Shammi, Amitabh, Rajesh khanna and all
Hello rajivaryn1984,
Just came across your post.
I am interested in some names you mentioned. Can you pl share how to contact the person.
Thanks.

Got the latest release of Tangya Records. It is one of my most treasured album - Kandisa by Indian Ocean.

The cover art and the inner sleeve were just superb. Painstaking work has gone for a indian house to make a production with the attention on the minutest details. Thats what has drawn me to this niche company like like Tangya Records and Koushik Gopinath.

The LP was packed in a literally "bomb proof" packing and arrived safe and sound. The quality oozes out from the packing, Jacket and the LP. The LP feels nice to hold and I could not waste any time but straight away jumped to play the album.

I already have the the analog cassette of the same as well as a flac but the sound of the LP is really different it is of another level. The drums and strings have an unreal like feel to it. Really enjoying the same on my system. It is kind of mesmerizing.

Hope that if many ppl have not heard of them to give it a try. So far I have all the LPs they have released inluding Colonial Cousins, Indian Ocean and Abida Parveen.
I just ordered a copy of Kandisa too. Excited to lay my hands on it but I need to wait till September when I visit India. Are there more these kind of independent houses that are pressing vinyls?

I recently came across some sellers in India who are getting records from UK in huge stocks and sellign them in India. Not sure about their contac but yes the Vinyls are in unplayed condition.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back