The Music-First Audiophile Manifesto

This is a fantastic channel. Has some great tips on room acoustics addressed vis-a-vis practical concerns.
There has been a series of 3 or 4 videos from "The new record day" channel in youtube. Excellent guide on room treatment, and he measures and discusses graphs after every step of room treatment. And I found his description of the changes he noticed to be very very accurate too. Really worth a watch for anyone interested in room treatment.

whenever i blasted rock/electro on my JBL 4312E's, i just enjoyed that pulsating noise and forgot about the system. the same music when played through RETHM, i started dissecting the layers, soundstage and depth, only to be marveled at what a system could do.

if your genres are limited, chances are you are enjoying your music thru a system which is complimentary.

Darko's message seems to be directed to the audiophile who keeps changing (read: refining) their system one way or the other, constantly. nothing wrong with that either, if you are here, who wouldn't like that :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back