TV sound instead of denon receiver sound

Phanindra

Hi techies,
I have new denon x3800h connected in my living room. I connected airtel setupbox as input device to avr and from that i took HDMI to TV. Everything is fine but if i want to hear TV sound without sound coming from denon speakers how to get. Full day i dont want to hear sound from Denon. For few content i want to hear from TV only. Is it possible? If so how

Hi techies,
I have new denon x3800h connected in my living room. I connected airtel setupbox as input device to avr and from that i took HDMI to TV. Everything is fine but if i want to hear TV sound without sound coming from denon speakers how to get. Full day i dont want to hear sound from Denon. For few content i want to hear from TV only. Is it possible? If so how
I guesss activating 'Pass through' will solve the issue.

Enable HDMI passthrough. This will send the video and audio as-is to the TV. This is what I do on my Marantz and Fire Cube.

HDMI Passthrough works when your receiver is in standby mode. But when the receiver is turned on (not in standby), then the audio will be processed by it. Note, however, that your receiver must not be powered off from the wall as this will prevent the Passthrough feature from working.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back