“Love Stereo again” is not what it seems

Analogous

Fooled by another misleading title/ headline.
The faking phenomenon is out of control!!!
I got used to Fake news and misleading claims on politicians, celebrities, price of tomatoes and social harmony as the norm nowadays even as I expressed meek disapproval.
But this is a sacred line crossed into the Audio zone…I express my strongest disapproval…on social media

Fooled by another misleading title/ headline.
The faking phenomenon is out of control!!!
I got used to Fake news and misleading claims on politicians, celebrities, price of tomatoes and social harmony as the norm nowadays even as I expressed meek disapproval.
But this is a sacred line crossed into the Audio zone…I express my strongest disapproval…on social media

is this a play on Love Story ?

Audiophiles ,cinephiles and maybe even the Bollywood-Gossip-Philes !

Many of these lousy videos with no relationship between the title and content are created by AI with stolen content and voice overs.

There are tonnes of such channels infesting youtube just to generate clicks to make money. You just helped them in increasing their clicks :).

I hope you have gone your Youtube library and removed all of these from the watch history, else you will continue to be tantalised .
I will delete my watch history on YouTube immediately! Thanks for the heads up😊

Many of these lousy videos with no relationship between the title and content are created by AI with stolen content and voice overs.

There are tonnes of such channels infesting youtube just to generate clicks to make money. You just helped them in increasing their clicks :).
And I thought it was still the knowledge economy….does it matter that I watched only a few seconds of the video?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back