20noth v/s borderlink ..who will better for custom duty and door step delivery to hom

roseboy24

dear all ,

i would like to share my recent pucrhase from 20north where i feel cheated by there high custom duty and other charges and long time delay almost 20~30 days .

I have ordered MOSHI clock which is avilable 2400~2700 rs and i paid almost 3900 Rs for said product and other product i pucrahsed 6300 Rs where orignal price 4000 rs ....

iam suprise to see when other websites custom duty and dorr step charges even 20~30 lesser like the firts product pricing higher 700 Rs and second clock pricing ..lower 1600 rs from shopyour world ....

when i connecting there excutive and describe why they charge me high costing then they told me may be iam worng ....then i provide the invoice and other proof , then they reverting back for adding money to my accounts ...and accepted there fault ...1600+700 money not a small but user can save even higher cost by using trustable site who can charge real custom duty and charges instead of making fools of users .

Re: 20noth v/s borderlink ..who will better for custom duty and door step delivery to

Don't know why you feel cheated. In my opinion they played extremely fair with you. The onus is on you to do your research before buying. If you buy first and then research later then you are bound to see differences in prices for the same product. Vendor cannot be blamed for this. It was very decent of them to pay the balance or whatever (your post makes it unclear) to your account, which they had no legal obligation to do. In fact, if you buy something directly from a shop, and then try to replace it because another shop in the same locality sells it for lesser, chances are that you will neither be allowed a refund nor will they pay you the difference......
Your post only makes it clear that 20north is a reliable site to buy from.

Back