3 Days End of season sale Pro-Fx, Bangalore

alexanish

Hey guyz,

Just saw the add from ProFx, Bangalore about their end of season sale of three days. Upto 50% on certain items.

Thanks!
Anish

Have they listed those certain items in the add , I am sure if they have then no one would bother to step in to the store :D .... Btw end of which season ?:rolleyes: school exams ? :lol:.

he he true even I thought for a second what kind of season is ending now? They should have put some thing like financial year end or stock clearance. The items on sale are not listed. Probably nothing much to offer :)

World cup mega offer is still running on their website.... May be Quarter close season or preparation for April 1st :yahoo:

Have they listed those certain items in the add , I am sure if they have then no one would bother to step in to the store :D .... Btw end of which season ?:rolleyes: school exams ? :lol:.

Hindu calendar starts with ugadi so its end of season and also start of spring (Sawan) :)

offer for 1311 from pro fx sale..

1311 + polk rm 6750 package - 32 k
1311 + pro fx fusion tower speaker package - 35 k

are these offers good ??

offer for 1311 from pro fx sale..

1311 + polk rm 6750 package - 32 k
1311 + pro fx fusion tower speaker package - 35 k

are these offers good ??

Yes offers are good.
Is the ProFx fusion tower speaker package 5.1?? Are you sure it is 35K and NOT 45K??

Yes offers are good.
Is the ProFx fusion tower speaker package 5.1?? Are you sure it is 35K and NOT 45K??

reju,
yes the profx fusion package is 5.1 package,which includes front tower speakers, downfiring 12 " subwoofer(200 /250 watts not sure),surrounds & center.

Offer is Rs 34500,and in the last 3 days they managed to sell decent numbers.
thanks..

I was at ProFX, Mumbai last weekend. They were giving away a 32" Sony LCD (low end model) with their in-house home theatre package - part of their world cup thingie. There were no other offers at the time.

I went there over the last weekend seeing the ad in paper. I was on the lookout for a setup with a budget of 2L. They were having good offers on complete packages. I landed a deal with a 25% discount moderately exceeding my budget:
KEF Q-Series 5.1 + Denon 2313 + Free 33m speaker cables from Chord + Free installation. Also got a headphone on the lucky draw.

Based on current market prices I essentially paid for the KEF boxes and got the receiver for next to nothing. I enquired about the offer if I only buy the Denon AVR and they said I will only get a 12.5% discount. Was initially thinking of getting a Klipsch setup from Cinebels but dropped the idea as it would have been too expensive for me.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back