32 inch TV suggestions (due to size constraints not budget)

cbrcoder

Hi Guys,

Can you please suggest a good 32 inch TV that is full HD and with good soundoutput. I am looking this for my guest bedroom which only has space for 32 inch TV (wall size only 3 feet).

Most of the TVs in 32 inch are only giving "HD Ready" now my new house has most other TVs and HT as 4k, buying 720p sounds so wrong in 2018 :( .

So please suggest what are my options. This will mostly be used for tata sky, plex (it will be great if the TV has HDR) etc. At this size is there a big difference in quality of "HD Ready" vs "Full HD". Also I am looking for IPS because the TV is at an angle from the bed.

Last edited:
about two weeks back I was also hunting for a 32inch tv within 20-24k budget I had only options of hd ready which was fine since it was a bedroom tv. Full hds was way above my budget. I went to croma and asked them which ones they have in stock with them right now to pick up and go. They showed me a samsung m5570 (has a ci slot for airtel and dish tv subscription and satellite input.) They gave it to me for 26k after 2k exchange of my old tv. The picture quality and user interface is pretty good and the give a smart one remote with the tv. Picture quality is good. sound is decent not that great but decent. Between samsung sony and lg in this range I did find sony to have better picture quality in the hd ready range. Was going to pick up the r20f or the r30f since that was in budget but the samsungs full hd turned out to be a great steal and also was a made in Vietnam product.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back