32" or 40" LED TV Suggestions

akdsouza

Hello All,
I'm looking to buy a 32/40 inch LED TV for my place in Mumbai. After going through previous posts, tv's from VU (Vu 40D6575) and Micromax (40T2820FHD) seem to be the most popular and hence I've a slight inclination towards them as pricing is a big factor. My main reason for buying a new television is Full HD capability.

So here's where I need your opinion. Keeping a budget of 25k (max upto 30K), which late 2014 / early 2015 models would you recommend for a good viewing experience? Parameters: Backlit (is good ?), Full HD, atleast 2 HDMI, viewing distance about 10 ft, good sound, warranty.

My cable connection is a SD set top box but I'd like to enjoy hi-def content downloaded from the internet. I also have an older Philips HTS 2400 5.1 DVD HTS that I'd like to pair it with to get good sound, so advice on compatibility/connectivity are welcome.

I don't mind settling at a lower price on a 32" model of another brand like (LG, Philips, Onida etc) if I can pay & get additional warranty say +2 years to start with than have a 40" with lesser warranty. The reason to say this is because in terms of after sales service, VU & Micromax don't seem to have quite a good rep :sad: With much advertised sales coming around mid october from flipkart, amazon and the rest, I have a few days to make a decision.

Thank you for reading & I appreciate your time for replying. :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back