3D plans for DIY speaker projects

mahaaprasaad

Dear friends.

I am in this fourm since few weeks and day by day involving and learning lot of things from the Forum Members. I am not a audiophile or audio technician but the pure music lover with an interest in vintage audio equipments.

While going with DIY threads I noticed that, there was considerable DYI projects coming up for Speaker boxes.

In profession, I am a 3D Graphic Designer and work with Autodesk Maya software and based in Bangalore.

Any of the member, would like to view their design in three dimension at different angles before the executions of the project I would like to volunteer(non commercial) myself and assist them by creating 3D layouts of the same. This will also helps me to make myself active in the forum and to interact with Forum Members in creative manner.

The 3D renderings may also help them to fine tune their designs, both internal and external. If desired, we can also create photorealistic 3d Models with near to life finishings. (As we know, most of all the phoduct ads will use the 3D renderings but not the actual photographs).

Please drop me a PM for such assistance and I am ready to serve.

Looking for opinions of the Members in this regard.

Last edited:
Dear Mahaaprasad,

I'm not Diy person, but now interested because of you. Thanks in advance from all FM. Continue to do it.

Appreciate your contribution to the DIY.
I do use Google Sketchup. seems to suffice my requirement.

wow
just the man i need

im doing cabinet builds of a CNC machine forsome forum members
your support would be incredible and much apreciated

i have send you aPM

@mahaaprasaad... thanks a lot for your post and effort. Like sbg I've been using google sketchup pro and pro 100 for designing my first cabinet. I think.... if I am stuck somewhere... I can count on you.
Thanks again! :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back