3D TV Prices/places to buy?

mani234

Hi guys

Are the Samsung 3d LED tv's available in market?

can u please tell Where the samsung 3d LED TV's are available? (please give the places in Chennai/Bangalore)

Whats the price of 55 or 65 inch SAMSUNG 3D LED TV?

Thanks

Last edited:
If 3D is the sole reason for buying a flatpanel TV this year then Samsung's so called 3D LEDs may be at the bottom of the pit. Early indicators are that the 3D tech on their LED based LCDs may be behind Panasonic's plasma and Sony's LCD implementations. There are plenty of reports of crosstalk resulting in ghosting and degradation in the 3d effect due change in viewing angles

3d tvs still have a long way to go and putting those silly glasses which cost extra won't help in 3d popularity.

Hi Guys,
I don't know much about this technology. But Is it really posible two view normal 2D imaged 3dimensional in a 3D tv. Do we need special 3D software fo to watch the content in the television. From my understanding if the 3rd dimension in a image is not there then what we will see in a 3D tv.
Thanks.

You could follow the Samsung India 3D microsite for further updates. I believe they are yet to update the cost and the models for India specifically

Samsung 3D LED Tv

Hi Guys,
I don't know much about this technology. But Is it really posible two view normal 2D imaged 3dimensional in a 3D tv. Do we need special 3D software fo to watch the content in the television. From my understanding if the 3rd dimension in a image is not there then what we will see in a 3D tv.
Thanks.

Both Samsung and Sony have 2D-3D image processsors which could convert standard 2D(DVDs and SD material) to 3D. But this conversion process will obviously not be as good when provided with true 3D sources ( like a 3d blu ray disk on a 3d player and fed to a 3D display). 2D content will show as 2D content itself unless the conversion feature is turned on. Panny models however will not have any 2D-3D image processors

Last edited:
Guys... don't want to discourage you.. but.. there seems to be issues with 3D.

Samsung's posting, titled, "Photosensitive Seizure Warning and Other Health Risks," runs through a short list of serious maladies that can be triggered as a result of viewing 3-D TV, the worst of which is a stroke or epileptic seizure. The warning also describes a long list of symptoms to watch out forespecially in children and teenagersincluding altered vision, lightheadedness, dizziness, involuntary movements such as eye or muscle twitching, confusion, nausea, convulsions, cramps, disorientation and "loss of awareness."

source: EETimes.com - Samsung warns of 3-D TV health hazards

Wow. Talk about deviating from the topic. Poor guy just asked for the prices.

@mani

Samsung 3D TV prices range from 1.2 lakhs to 4.3 lakhs (give or take) for models from 40" to 65" resp. The article which I had read did not specify prices per model. Either way, if I were you, I'd wait until May/June for the other companies to release their models.

@mahirua

You can watch 2D content on a 3D TV.

eZone has started offering Samsung C7000 3D LED through their online portal.. check out the link below

Online Shopping Store in India - Buy Mobiles, Digital Cameras, iPod MP3 Player, Laptops & Computers Online

Quoted prices and dispatch schedules:
40" version - 1.2 lakhs, dispatch begins Apr 21
46" version - 1.56 lakhs, dispatch begins Apr 26

they are not giving the usual 7 days delivery guarantee.. so i guess they anticipate delays..

hopefully these sets will be at the stores soon for demos.. not that I have the moolah to buy one.. :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back